(18)...REALISATION AND A SORRY TEXT...

ARJUN'S POV..

For past 15 mins I'm ringing this damn bell, but this idiot is not opening the door....

Why should he open huh? You said him to get lost so he is lost.....

Yup..! It's right... Why will he open this door? After all I only said to get lost......

"Its OK Vishal don't opened the door, I can understand you are still upset..."
By saying this I turned to go towards lift....
But I listen a 'click'... And here he is...

MY one and only best friend - VISHAL!!

without wasting a minute I hug him.

That's what I needed the most right now.....

After keerti's burst out I don't know where should I go.....
That's why 8 came here to meet him.. He understands me very well.., but this time I really messed up...

"I am so sorry bro for talking like that with you I know I was behaving like a jerk but you know that mentioning her, I can't control my anger....
I'm really very sorry VISHU... Please forgive me!!"

"I forgive you" said Vishal and we were back!!
Vishal is very kind hearted person.. He don't held grudge with anyone whether the reasons are serious or not!! "

" So now tell me who is upset with you and how many employees were fired?? Is the office neat and clean or is it broken? "by saying it he burst into laughter and welcome me...

" that's why you are my bestie vishal you know me very well" I gave him a small yet a sad smile coz I know what I have done is wrong in fact very bad..

"you know, I have completed all my work so I am all yours to listen your past week deeds you have done,!!"

"So....."

"soo....."

"yes.... Past week 10 employees were fired and all my anger was blasted on keerti and for whole week she tolerated my tantrums without any complaints and also done her work without any mistakes and... And.."

"And arjun?"

Vishal ask me after 'and'..
And i don't know I am not able to tell him.... What I do, and I know that what I do was very... Very....

"Arjun I am asking what you do?" he ask again in stern voice.....

I was not able to tell him so I turn my head downward and told him...

"and I... I... today also I shouted at her without any reason that to in her studio... 😐🙊Which I shouldn't have..
And then she gave me lecture about my behavior towards her and how she was tolerating me and because of me she stopped coming in my office so that she will not face me.... SHE was ignoring me for whole 7 days...
And today I only ask her to meet me for discussing about the project then I told her that I will come into studio for checking the monthly updates.....
In that too I shout at her.... And she told me to leave and if I need some information then just call her she will send.... I don't know but after she said me to leave, I understood that how wrong was my behavior till now....... So here I am! "

By hearing it all i looked up to see that Vishal was looking towards me with a
Blank + shock face.....

" you what!! "

" yup! You hear it right! "after saying this I sigh and I again looked at the floor....
After many years I am feeling like this..

" look Arjun! I am only telling you this just because if you want to confront her or else let it be as it is... Are you willing to hear it?"