🌸Interview(11): Heir to the Empire

Welcome to my garden filled with the most amazing books on Wattpad😋 (argue in the comment section, if you think I'm bluffing!👹)

Today, I have the author of the most intriguing book I've ever read on Wattpad! (right after A different Virus😆).

"Heir to the Empire", written by the ever sweet and handsome. . .

(Drum rolls)

RobClark5

I told y'all I was gon' be interviewing only the cutest guys on Wattpad😋

I never lie. . .

Before we move further, lemme give you guys a little extract of the story;

🎦🎦🎦

"What begins as a run for her life ends by being a road to discovering and realising her true power...

Pursued by Death Wraiths and hunted by the usurper, Loldirr must embrace her destiny in order to survive and unite the land against the most dangerous enemy the world has ever known. The Necromancer.."

🔂▶⏩
(🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶)

Li: So Rob, what inspired this beautiful story?

Rob: The inspiration is a bit of a weird one, but basically the concept came from a computer game called "Age of Wonders2".

In it, you control a wizard who controls a realm which has powers based on the six elements that I've used in my story; Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Death and Life.

I loved the concept of this plus the characters you could choose from along with their powers.

My mind got working and from that little snippet an entire world was created.

Li: It's amazing how authors get their inspirations. I use to think inspirations only came from weird dreams, LOL.

Rob: Would be an awesome dream if I imagined that, :D

Li: What made you decide to settle for the title "Heir to the Empire", why not Elemental sorceress or WraithSlayer?

Rob: Originally the title was, 'The Elemental Sorceress', however it bugged me.

Li: Lol, why did that bug you, I think it was cool.