🌸Interview(57): The Cursed Princess of Suryagarh

Welcome welcome welcome🥰

Today, I have another very much talented Author by the name Riya!

Well I call her Riya😁 she is riyaguha95

She is here with me in the studio and we'll be talking about her ONC entry, "The Cursed Princess of Suryagarh"

The story has been featured on so many Wattpad ambassador managed accounts and received lots of accolades on the author's writing style too.

Let me start my interview from there; How does it feel knowing your story is featured on so many accounts?

Riya: It's actually sweet that people are appreciative of the story I have written.
I am not an author, nor do I intend to be one, but it still feels good to know that I can share my crazy ideas as well as the passion for all things fantasy.

Lilly: Wow, so you do not consider yourself a writer? *gasps dramatically*

Riya: 🤣🤣🤣 Lilly. . .

Lilly: Okay. . .I won't dwell on it.😁
The following set of questions are from your fan Shivran86

🍀What is the inspiration behind your Villain?

Riya: The Inspiration behind the villain is a very straightforward one. Not every person Is black or white.
Everyone has multiple shades in them, Grey shades and villains are always made.

No one is born an evil man.

Lilly: Wow, amazing words there.

No one man is born evil.

Okay, next question;

🍀Why did you decide to go with reincarnation and Rajasthan?

Riya: Reincarnation, as a concept, is something I personally don't believe in.

Lilly: What?😱 you don't believe in it?

Riya: No, I don't😂😂
But it does make for a wonderful story plot, in my opinion.

Lilly: Oh you are definitely right about that. . .

Riya: Yeah, and Rajasthan has no dearth of stories of long forgotten curses, anecdotes about royalties, conflicts and politics.

Lilly: So, why then did you go with the idea?

Riya: Combining the ideas seemed to be the best choice for an ONC Novella.