🌺Interview(33): Eternal Fire

Sophie_songs🌺

Sophie_songs🌺

I'm back Adventurers!!

So finally decided to take a break from my basement of pretty boys and come out here to hunt for more.😈😈

Today,  Loves_Writing2704 decided to grace us with her presence!! We'll be focusing on her book 'Eternal Fire'

Well well well, oh great Queen of the Dragons, welcome to my den of Wolves.

The Den of the Evil Queen herself!

Li: Can you start already?🤦

Lo: Two queens of evil😈

So: Oooooohh interesting. Two Queens in one Den. Let's see who survives this first.

Lo: (It‘s fine) Let the match begin...

So: Tell me about your story. What's it all about?

Lo: It’s about a female fire dragon whose fire is a tad too much, in a world of war and kidnapping. She gets kidnapped a couple of times.
Her life is very uncontrollable, so she tries to gain some control; whilst protecting those she loves.

So: I see. She's very loyal to family. Reminds me a lot about the famous movie Mulan.

Li: 🎶Am I loooooyal, brave and true🎶

So: Exactly Lilly!

Lo: I‘ve not actually seen that movie, maybe in the future I’ll see it. Yeah, loyal, until she has no control whatsoever.

So: You haven't?😱

Well they have one thing in common, loyalty to family.

Lo: I know, I know, I need to see it, but I don’t have it.

So: What inspired you to write it? I mean you're literally threading on dangerous waters!😲 Writing about animals, not just any animal but Dragons!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Lo: 🙃Yeah! I wanted to read about dragons, not humans and dragons. Just dragons. So, I wrote my own.
The idea basically just came to me on the way home, and then I dove in (ditching what I was currently writing -it wasn't very good) and things just happened. Like Humanyos just appeared.