🌸Interview(39): INDIGO

Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you once again to another mind blowing interview with the one and only 234hello234

the author of our one time most recommended book, "INDIGO".

*crowd cheers*
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Zara: isn't Sushis and Sea Lions the most recommended book?🤔

Li: . . .ernnn. . . go away!

(Smiles at the audience)
😁😁😁😁😁😁

Sorry for the break in transmission😁

What is the story behind your story, Indigo?

234: Indigo's journey actually started in a little swimming pool when I was eight.

Li: Awww, that's cute.❤

234: Yeah, me and my cousins were playing mermaids and my 'character' was Indigo and she had dark magic.

Li: I remember playing out stories with myself mostly, but it was nothing smart😫.

So, Indigo is a story you created when you were only eight, waoh!🤔

234: Yeah, Indigo resurfaced again when I was swimming with my besties Seaotter17 and 33-bookworm ; then Izzy forced me to write a story when I was eleven.

Li: Hmmm tell me about that. .  .

234: The first chapter was the beginning of my terrible story. It was just for Izzy and Lolen, so that's why Crystal and Sicora are so undeveloped.

Li: Oooh Sicora and Crystal are a representation of your friends in real life?

234: Yeah, it's kinda embarrassing, now that I think about it.

Li: No way! I think it's cute.
I wish one of my friends could write a story and make me a character😫
Besides, I think great stories need to have characters that we can actually relate to real people.

Anyway, how did you create the Indigo world and develop such uniqueness?

234: I don't entirely remember how it all came together. Me and Lolen just had a lot of brainstorming sessions on the school field. I even made a Map of Mermaidia, but I am not sure where it went.
I guess the organized chaos my room was at the time wasn't as organized as I thought.