🌸Interview(26): Ruined

Hey Parinita!🌹

Hey Parinita!🌹

*Did you guys notice how sexy that sounded? Lemme try again;*

Hey Parinita!🌹

😂😂😂

Lemme get serious now. . .😎

Today in the Garden, I have with me the sweet ParinitaKoli and we will be focusing on her book, "Ruined"

Your name, Parinita, is really romantic to call, I love it❤. What does it mean?

Pa: My name actually means Expert/God of Completeness and it can also be use to refer to a woman who is married. I am not married though, 😂😂

Li: Waoh, that's such a lovely meaning to an equally lovely name.😍😍

What's your plot about, for the sake of my audience?

Pa: The plot is about a girl's life which gets ruined because of her father's long friendship with a man.

Li: Wait. . .hold up a second. . . Her life gets ruined by her Father's relationship with a man.
What kind of relationship are we talking about here, is her father Gay or Bisexual?🤔

Pa: No No! Her father is not gay. He just shares a very tight platonic friendship with this guy from his childhood.

Li: So, What inspired this story of yours?

Pa: The thing that inspired my story was the love towards my family. My friends and my family are the most important persons for me.

So when, I thought to write a book, I just thought to write on the relationship and love of a  father and a daughter.

Li: Who is your favourite character?

Pa: My favourite character is Kim Daeun.

Li: Why is she your favourite?

Pa: Well, because she is such a sweet girl.
Whenever Sakura was sad or a bit off, Kim was there to lighten up her mood and make her happy.