🌸Interview(9): The Seasons of Sissera

Ho! 🎅Ho! 🎅Ho! 🎅

It's the world's favourite female Santa😝 once again wishing you all an amazing and fruitful New year!💐💐💐

Today in the garden, I have the amazing, the talented, the intelligent, the graphic queen herself, Laentheon!👑

(The crowd goes wild💐)

She is the brain behind all my beautiful covers and her book, "The Seasons of Sissera" is the focus for today.

That title alone is a killer❤, how did you come up with it?

Ara: I fell in love with the word 'Susurration' which means whispering, rustling or murmuring. To me Sissera (a made up name) sounded similar and I wanted to imitate the sound of susurration in my title.

Li: Wow, is it weird if I say, I haven't come across the word 'susurration' before?🤔

Where did you find the word?

Ara: Well, I came across the word while reading "The Tiffany Aching Series" and had to look it up.

Li: Does the true meaning of susurration connect with 'The Seasons of Sissera'?

Ara: The word susurration is apt because a lot of the story revolves around whispers. Soft discussions are where revolutions begin.

Li: Very well said, revolutions do start with soft whispers.

Moving on, what inspired you to write this story?

Ara: I have always been frustrated with fantasy literature because I find it hard to discover a story where I can't predict the entire plot based on the first page.

Li: You are definitely not wrong about that, especially here on Wattpad. Sometimes I don't even go pass the blurb😂

Ara: Yes, it's that frustrating. There is a significant lack of diversity.

I wanted to change that, so the ideas for the story have been in my head for a while.

However, they did not solidify until I decided to sit down one day and draw a map, randomly.

Li: Hmm, the story got pieced together when you drew the map?

Ara: No, the story got pieced after I drew the map.
I planned the world out in detail and once I was finished, I decided, why not combine what I had created with the story ideas in my head. So there you have it, The Seasons of Sissera.

Li: Waoh! You must really have a smart head on your shoulders. I don't think I can come up with the ideas you came up with, even if I swallowed a book😂 I mean elves, gnomes, humans, dwarfs! I can't do it!

Sophie: 😂😂😂😂 You should swallow Green and update more often.

Shut up Sophie🙄

Ara: Honestly, I'm not that smart. The truth is that I simply study, work and think about things more and for longer than most people.

Li: In my dictionary, that qualifies as a genius.

Ara: I am not by a long shot a genius, 😁. Thank you, though😁