💮Interview(45): Intersecting Parallels

Interviewer: The mother of Dragons, Zara_Wilkinson

Hello, it’s been a while.🐝

A lot of things have changed, but I’m fine, as long as nobody tries to kill me.😽

I would like to make it clear that kidnapping, and forcing people to choose a side, is not okay.❌❌

*looks back at the comments sections*

((Lilly: I hope Sophie_songs is listening😡))

You know who you are…

Anyway! Today we have 9Worlds in the studio with their story ‘Intersecting Parallels

--------------------------------------
Note: we both have been quite busy, so the interview was done differently than usual
-------------------------------------

Zara: So for those who haven’t read Intersecting Parallels, what is your story about?

9W: Currently my story’s taken down. The project stays abandoned until I find inspiration to write again, which is depressing since I was really enthusiastic about it.

The story’s about how meritocracy made people ravenous for education.

A group of teens, from the moment they were born were registered to take part in a project to accelerate people’s mechanical and cognitive skills hosted by an elite Society.

These are some of their stories as they navigate friendships and teamwork in hostile environments.

Zara: I hope you find inspiration and finish it once you find inspiration; I’m looking forward to reading the ending.

What inspired you to write your story?

9W: I’d say I’ve always found the concept of “man vs. machines” really interesting. That helped me plan out a few concepts.

Zara: Did you have everything planned out, or did you just make it up as you go alone?

9W: Planning is important since I had to do some background research to get the facts right. There are some plans that I undertook on a whim and some that were offsprings of calculative decisions.

Either way, creativity is huge and there are no rules. You can still have a great story either way.

The problem I faced that caused me to give up on the project was the execution.