🌸Interview(6): The Promise

🌷Sab khubsurat logon ko salam!🌷

I am your host Lilly, and I welcome you all to another blissful moment in my garden💐💐💐

Before I introduce my guest for today, I would like to appreciate everyone taking a minute or two to check out my interviews, it means a million dollars to me😁!

Now that I have that off my fragile and innocent chest🙃, allow me to introduce my baby girl, my friend, all the way from Pakistan, Elifhoorainstories the talented author behind "The Promise"

Li: Hi Eli! Welcome to the show.

Without further delay, tell us what 'The Promise' is actually about?

El: Hey Li! Thanks for having me on the show.

Hmm, my story revolves around the promise of becoming a wonderful writer. A dream Arzu had with her father.
Certain characters will make and keep their promises while some will actually break some promises which will end up affecting the story strongly.

Li: I see there are lots of promises in this story.

What's your opinion on promises in general, do you think they are all supposed to be kept?

El: In my point of view, I think some promises are made to be broken.
Also, there are some promises that even if we make them, it's almost never in our hands to keep or break them, rather fate plays its role in it.

Li: Hmmm. . . that reminds me of a song🤔 but let me skip that for now.

Why did you decide to call your book 'The Promise'?

El: I came up with the title, 'The Promise', having in mind that most of the story is focused on the theme of keeping and breaking certain promises.

Li: So how did you come up with the whole concept, was it a movie or a personal experience?

El: No, the idea didn't come up in my mind because of any movie or series or experience. It is all the product of my imagination.

Li: I just feel like the story was a personal experience.

Sophie: She said it isn't. Let it go!🙄

No, you don't understand Sophie. The opening scene could even bare me witness.

Sophie: How can a scene bare you witness?🙄

The thing is- you- what I'm saying-

Okay.

Maybe I'm over thinking it but that coffee shop scene, felt like it was Eli's own memories, from thoughts down to the reactions!

Sophie: Lilian just stop it!

El: Sophie let me handle this😆
Li you felt like the coffee scene was like my memory because, when I was writing that scene, I felt myself present there.
You know, like sometimes writers enter into the world of their characters.

Li: Okay, I'll buy that. You can't escape this question though😒

Since the scene wasn't your own memory on paper, you should atleast have some cute guys in your life, that inspired that scene, right?