🌸Introduction🌸

Hello beautiful people!🌷

I am Lilly, your host.

I welcome you to my shop, where I will be interviewing authors on their books.

This is my little way of helping aspiring writers like myself, promote their books and get maximum exposure for their works.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

This is not going to be a regular interview shop because I will not be focusing on the authors but rather on the books; the characters, the scenes and everything that makes dropping the book impossible, is what I will be looking out for.

I will be getting the 'BEHIND THE SCENE' of the stories and everything the writer was thinking when making that one plot that got you thinking so much.

So sit back, relax and enjoy!

🌻What A Guest Stands To Gain

🌷More Reads!
If I accept to interview your book, I will have to read a huge amount of the available chapters so I can extract and derive my questions. So yes, you'd be getting more reads.

🌷More Comments!
If I really like the book then expect a tonne of notifications from me. It doesn't end here of course there is always that little star sign at the end😁. So if I LIKE the book, you wouldn't just get comment notifications but vote notifications too!

🌷Book Exposure!
I will be conducting the interviews in a way that will promote the books. I can assure you that who ever reads the interviews would want to take a quick peep into the books. Hence; more views/Reads on your books.

🌻HOW TO BE A GUEST

Want to be interviewed?
It's simple. There are TWO routes to becoming a guest in the show.

Route One;🌷Fill a Form
Want to have a cozy chat with me about how you created your amazing characters? Then go on to the next page to fill the form. 🌱

Route Two;🌷Recommendation
Get your friends or readers to recommend your book to me via DM or inline. If more than FIVE people recommend the book, then automatically you will become a guest. 🌱

🌻WANT TO RECOMMEND A BOOK?

Do you know an amazing book that gives you so much stress just thinking about the character behaviours? Or a certain scene?

Please recommend it to me and let me work my magic on its writer.

To recommend, move over to the next page and comment inline in the right section.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Once again, I welcome you!