🏵Interview(32): Fates' Will

Author: little6red
Title: Fates Will

Red: Hey Li, welcome to The Garden of Eden Studios🏵🏵

Lit: Hello, thank you for having me

Red: It’s our pleasure. So you’re the author of the book “Fates Will”, can you give us a quick description of what it’s about?

Lit: Well…..it’s basically about how romance blooms between two people from rival mafias and how they face their enemies and pass various challenges in their path of love.

Red: Oooh Mafia romance, we all love a good mafia story😍

Soph: True, but we love a hot mafia leader even more😉

Red: So what inspired you to write such a novel?

Lit: I love romance novels and writing this book was actually just a spur of the moment decision. This can be said to be my very first attempt at writing a novel.

Red: Oh, so this is your very first attempt at a novel?

Lit: Yes. I have always only been a reader before this🙂

Soph: I remember my first attempt at a story, good old times *sighs wistfully*😊

Red: Well they say every journey starts with one step and you’ve made yours. Hopefully it’ll lead to greater things.

Lit: I hope so too.

Red: Right, so let’s talk about your characters. First of do you have a favorite?

Lit: To say a favorite character…so far….I love the female lead Alexis. She is strong inside out, beautiful, courageous and has a kind heart on top of it. I also love Andrea, who is the little sister of the male lead and best friend of the female lead. She is a lovely and outgoing character.

Red: I see. If only Lily could be like that and stop being a grandma all the time.

*

Lilly: *glares fiercely* 🙄

*