🌸Interview(61): A chat with Shivran86

Hello people!

Hello people!

It's your one and only Wattpad shaker, Lilly😁

(I wish😝)

It's another Saturday and I have another smart author in the house, I am talking about Shivran86

So, the book that actually got recommended last year had been unpublished but since I already reached out, we decided to just do a general interview about her writing🤗

*

So first question, when did you start writing and what has your writing journey being like?

S86: My journey began with writing articles in a student newspaper. Later on I opened one account on Wattpad. It has been more than a year and I have improved a lot. Even though I spend a significant time writing offline, I share some works on Wattpad.

Li: Hmm, so what is writing to you?

S86: Writing has given me answers, I feel like it is my call. I love to incorporate philosophical themes and essential elements of love, bringing life to my characters.

It has helped me find a place where I can be me, myself, without fear.

Writing has helped me create a world of my own❤️

Li: Where do you take your inspirations from?

S86: I take my inspiration from mythological and historical characters.

Li: How does mythology and history inspire you?

S86: I have been in love with history and mythology from an early age. Mythology teaches us a lot of things through fantastical plots about love, good and bad, magic and justice plus so much more!

These stories have moulded me like a fairytale builds a child. I have fallen in love with the tales and gods of the ancient, and they inspire me to use them in my own works.

Li: Waoh, that's amazing. So when the rest of us are dreaming of Peter pan, you are somewhere dreaming of Vedic myths?😂😂😂

S86: Something like that...☺️

Li: I see you have a lot of work on myths and stuffs. What are your thoughts on the old gods?

S86: Much of them have either been suppressed by the emergence of religions and many of them have been misinterpreted.

The old gods are fascinating. They are diverse, flexible and their imperfections are beautiful. As they say, old is gold.

The old gods taught us more about life, I feel, and with less rigidity.

Doing mistakes was a part of even a god's life and one could easily lose their powers.