💮Interview(37): Lola; The Lady of Sorrow

Interviewer: Loves_Writing2704

Interviewing

Lola: Lady of Sorrow by DestinyNdi

_________________💮

It’s me again!😈

Today, I have the amazing Destiny, who I’ll be questioning. . .

(don’t worry, I'll be asking nice questions only😇)

. . .about their book ‘Lola: Lady of Sorrow’! A book recommended by JJ_Ames

So, can you tell our readers what your story, Lola: Lady of Sorrow, is about?

Destiny: Well, Lola: Lady of Sorrow is a book about a girl that goes through a lot of pain, hardship, and sadness in life without having any constant support.

Zara: Hmmm, why did you make a book in that theme?🤔

Destiny: It was made to show the struggles and things most people would turn suicidal on.
It's an encouragement and spiritual book as well.

Zara: Well said, readers will definitely feel emotions whilst reading this, even the most stone cold. 😒😒
I spent half of it sobbing inside at everything that was happening to her.

-[I’m not going soft, it’s genuinely heartbreaking]-

Destiny: Oh my gosh… I'm so sorry and thank you ❤
I wrote it to let people know that everyone is going through hurt. Some may be worse than others…
It’s all to be strong and survive.

Zara: It proves that you’re a great writer to make readers feel strong emotions.

Lola’s story definitely puts things into perspective, and I think it’s a good story to have on Wattpad - that not everyone is perfect and not everything will change and you’ll become a princess, prince, king, queen etc.

Destiny: Exactly. I wanted to write the real life, that not everything revolves around love, prince charming, CEO, and milk and honey.
There are dark times in this world.

Zara: There most definitely, are dark times.

So what inspired you to start writing and spread this story?

Destiny: It was inspired when I was 13. I heard a lot about depressed people and many young and old people were committing suicide and self harm.
When I heard the reasons, mostly through suicide notes or last text, I felt sad. But I felt they weren’t aware that suicide wasn’t the answer and what they actually went through, to some, that would be a blessing.