🌸Interview(44): Undead

Ladies and Gentlemen, today I have one of Wattpad's upcoming super stars!

I am talking about the author of 'Wedding effect', 'Rotten' and so many others including tips on how to Wattpad better!

What I haven't mentioned is that our guest is the 1st Runner up Winner of the just concluded season of the Open Novella Contest Africa 2021 (ONCAfrica 21') organised by ambassadorsAF; with her book, 'UNDEAD'

I mean she is so talented and a total– VIBE queen!!

Yesss!

She brings the heat🔥 to the flames!

Funny how she doesn't melt!

Wonder why?

Well, people, this guest I am talking about is no ordinary Wattpadian. . .she is the Chocolate realm Queen🍫🍫🍫 y'all are gonna get a lot of free chocolates today!

I promise this is going to be an interview like none before it!🍫🍫

Without wasting much time, let's welcome her Chocolate highness, AOFunke!🍫

(Crowds goes wild🥰🥰🥰 as a chocolate bomb explodes on them🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫)

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

AO: *Walks into room with a mocha in hand, sunglass covering eyes*

Hey Lilly!

Lilly: Hello your majesty🥰 How are you and how have you been?

AO: I'm great, thank you.
It's been quite a busy week though, school spanning me here and there; But I remain focused😁

Lilly: Yes oh! Focused all the way baby!

AO: Ha!
How are you?

Lilly: I am good girl and I am super excited to have you here, finally!

Like I mentioned, this is going to be a little different from my other interviews because we'll be touching a little of everything about you.

So, first question: How long have you been writing and How has the Wattpad experience been like?

AO: Oh wow! This question runs far far back, to about four years ago. . .or is it five🤔