🌸Interview(60): Silence of Melody🌸

Guess who came back from the dead?😁

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Guess who came back from the dead?😁

Your all time favourite interviewer is back!

I and the other interviewers have become too busy to continue doing this and sadly I have removed the form page so no one gets to apply again.😩

I know it's sad but we have to survive in the real world too and not just the streets of wattpad😏

Anyhow, this doesn't mean the interviews are going to be completely dead!

Nope!

After I have finished interviewing everyone who got to fill the forms before the got taken down, I will be doing random interviews with book that I find extraordinary😁

Having said all that long crap, let's get into the good part!

(Crowd cheers)

Today, in the studio, I have mintquex the author of our book of the day 'Silence of Melody'

Now this books is a very short story and I came across it when I opened the review shop in my community account (TGE_Community) and I was amazed!

The book is just amazing. Told from a different perspective but very capturing in deed.

I am excited to have you here Mint!

Mi: Thank you Lilly.

Li: So let's start from the top, why do you write?

Mi: Since childhood, I have wanted to be a writer even though I didn't like reading back then.

Li: uhh that's a first timer! You didn't like to read, but you wanted to be a writer?😁

Mi: Yeah😂 So, A history teacher of mine had two huge diaries filled with self composed poems and ultimately that's what inspired me to pick up the pen.

Li: That means you started your writing journey as a poet?

Mi: Yeah, I used to write poems but felt like that wasn't me on the pages.

Li: Oh why is that?

Mi: Poetry is a different kind of intricate art and I must master it. Story writing seemed easier at the time. . .if only someone told me! Whew!

Li: 😂😂😂😂 I thought it was a piece of cake until I had to write a fight scene.

Mi: Yeah it is so much harder than we thought😂😂