🌸Intervièw(29): The Mystery of Donjon Academy

Welcome to the official interview studio guys!😁

Who missed me?😁

Anyone?

Okay, no one😒

*

Today, I have with me, one of the sweetest people on this platform. I am talking about the Queen_Of_Fantasyland. We are going to be talking about her book, 'The Mystery of Donjon Academy'.

Now, technically we shouldn't have accepted this book because it barely had 2-3 chapters as at the time the interview was done but she has such a bubbling personality that we couldn't refuse a chance to help her book gain more reads. Her writing journey is still relatively fresh but she's getting there❤

Without further ado let the interview begin!💐

Hey, Dream Queen!

Tell me about your writing journey, with this book especially?

DQ: Hey Lily.
First time, I wrote this fantasy story, it was in my mother tongue. Next, I wrote it in English changing the story theme.
Then, I found Wattpad and started writing here. After writing few chapters, I understood that stories usually gained more attention by readers only when the first chapters of the story they are reading is worth it. So I started working even harder and tried to change a couple of things.

Li: Wattpad readers can be really demanding sometimes😁
So, what exactly did you change about your story?

DQ: So I changed the theme of the story and some characters, though the main part is same.

Li: Where are you from?
Translating a draft is so hard, I can only imagine the work and time you've put into it.

DQ: I am from the West Bengal in India.

Li: Oh that's cool, what's your first language?

DQ: My mother tongue is Bengali.

Li: You are definitely teaching me some Bengali!
Back to the interview, tell me what your story, "The Donjon Academy" really about?

DQ: This story is about a girl named Elizabeth. She found out that she is a Witch on her 12th birthday and she was sent to a Wizarding school named "Donjon Academy for witches and wizards "

Li: Oh! I see, so why did you decide to go for the title, 'Mystery of Donjon Academy?'

DQ: So, throughout the whole year, Elizabeth made new friends, learnt magic and more. But her curiosity lead her into the deepest secrets of the Four Founders and soon after that Students of Donjon started disappearing. That's why, I named the book "Mystery of Donjon Academy"
For more details, check my story summary (Sorry, but I am a lazy girl😜)