Rant 57) Nishinoya the Mary-sue

Slight Boruto spoilers in this with Kaguya.

______

Honestly, you guys... I found the most ridiculous OP Akame sue on Quotev actually. So I'm going to just let you guys decide what this is.

AND PLEASE STOP WITH THE CHARACTER BIOS! We want a story to later reveal your OCs. Not some bullshit spoiler crap about their personalities.

Full Name: Nishinoya Kagutsuchi
Name: Kagutsuchi Nishinoya
Clan: Kagutsuchi no Kami
Age: 15-16(when introduced), 8-9(years before the first episode), 11-12(episode 1)
Episode Introduced: Some years before the first episode of Naruto
Likes: Sleep, Food, Cold temperatures, being alone on occasion.
Dislikes: Cold Showers, Ambushes, Wet Socks, White Socks, Getting bleach on her black hoodies.

Ya I mean do I care that she hates cold showers? Heck even I do as well. And what the heck does wet socks/white socks have to do with anything? You seriously couldn't think of anything good for what your character in this bio?

If she can't stand getting wet in the rain let alone the risk of wet socks. Than sorry, but she shouldn't be a shinobi than. Shinobi endure worse than having wet socks. So please enlighten me why even include that here?

And white socks? Getting bleach on her clothes? Who the fuck is going around throwing bleach in the naruto world? Simple, don't buy the product than. Stop adding useless information. Should I go on?

Kekkei Genkai name:クリエイターの意志, Kurieitā no ishi (creator's will)
& Hatsumeigan (eye technique(named: inventor))
Kekkei Genkai Information:
Each person in the Kagutsuchi no Kami clan has the ability to create things, whether thats jutsu, kekkei genkai, or an ability only used by them. A popular ability in this clan was the ability to speak to animals, followed by the ability to summon the dead which would require a contract between the user and Shinigami.
Clan members can occasionally see and communicate with ghosts if a contract is made in the family.

If a clan member has died, they are revived and granted temporary immortality until they can complete a task set by either Kami or Shinigami. Once completed, their immortality remains but their power is cut by half for a time. They must work hard to get it back to what it once was.

Extra Information on Kekkei Genkai:
To create something, Hatsumeigan must be activated unless you've evolved Kurieita no ishi to its next stage. If you are creating something entirely new, you need to know everything about it. For instance, the Sharingan. You need to understand the ins and outs of an eye and its function and then transfer your created information on what the Sharingan is supposed to do and make it an eye function. If everything is not mapped out, it could blow up in your face.