Rant 37) NaruSasu Stories 😭

"Sasukeeeeee, I love you. Can we smex?"

"No, I'm sleeping."

"Saaassssuuukkkkeeee."

"No."

"But I'm horny and my raging hormones haven't been satisfied for a week!"

Sasuke shot up, glaring at Naruto.

"I've been healing! Why do you think I've been resting this whole time?!"

"But-but!"

Not gonna lie when I found this on Fanfiction.net the fangasm was strong with this one. The anti-Vaxxers make better fake articles than this lame WABBA JEABUS IS THIS?!

 The anti-Vaxxers make better fake articles than this lame WABBA JEABUS IS THIS?!

"Sasuke! Please! I promise we'll only do it four times!"

Sasuke ignored the pleading and released an 'Yes!'. He walked over to the sink and began filling a plastic bottle with water. After it filled to the very top, then placed on a squirt cap. Turning back to Naruto, he saw that he was still on his knees, now bowing, begging and begging for him to agree. Taking this aim, he pointed the bottle toward him and squirted him repeatedly.

"Gyah! Cold! Cold! Stop!" Sasuke smirked as Naruto gasped for air and looked to Sasuke in disbelieve. "What the fuck was that for?! That water is cold!" He shouted, jumping to his feet in order to tower the male in height. Sasuke just looked up at the taller male with an amused smirk. "Bad dog." Sasuke turned away and heading back to his napping spot, leaving a soaked Naruto behind.

" Sasuke turned away and heading back to his napping spot, leaving a soaked Naruto behind

OKAY I WONT CONTINUE OMG. Guys this dude made this to make fun of the NaruSasu GAY fandom so no need to shit on me here. This is 99.999999% accurate to its full perfect susanoo content.

Omg these are complete smothering all over Wattpad like diseases and y'all read them, WHY?? Look look, obviously fluff is really good if you know how to make it. I've OBVIOUSLY have read them before, but not as bad as these kinds. Like yup. You know what I'm talking about.

I am already gaining the "oh god not one of these OOC books where Sasuke will be laughing in the Uchiha garden holding a cookie in one hand and Naruto in the other."

Lordyyyyyyy even Kakashi is giving you all the stink eye with this beautiful content.

NOPE NOPE

NOPE NOPE. I've never came across a yaoi off here that made me fangirl so hard than Avengers: Infinity War caked its release.

OKAYYYYY REQUEST SOME CRINGE PLEASEEE