Rant 45) Im stuck in Naruto Mary-sue [PART 1]

Oh god so do you all know how unoriginal these stories are? I've read a few okay ones... So from what I heard from someone else that this OC is a Mary-sue and this book has over 1mil reads. Like holy fuck, I need to create Mary-sues just for the hell of it.

Not all Mary-sues are god mode. There many types of Mary-sues. Let's just see if I can pinpoint what type she is.

This has to be the worst one I've come across that so popular... that I don't understand at all here.

"Harry!" I yelled from upstairs

"What do you want?!" Harry, my cousin, replied annoyed.

So, you're probably wondering why I would live with my cousin right? Well, let me explain. I used to live with my 'parents'. When I was young I remember them being a bit angry when I did something wrong, but that is normal, parents get mad at you when you misbehave right? Well, after some time that anger got worse, and they seemed to be angry if I did anything. No matter if I had the best scores in class, I was still a disappointment to them.

 No matter if I had the best scores in class, I was still a disappointment to them

Oh god so we don't have Japanese names. So this is probably some other country. I really wish people wouldn't go off Japanese anime and give their OCs fucking English names. Let me guess, it's the U.S?

There isn't so much detail and flow with this book already. I sort of would have recommended to add details and whatnot to make the story pop out, but 1mil reads? I would have already tried to just to make the story better.

It seemed to get worse and worse, and yelling turned to hitting, the normal 'you can't see friends this weekend' punishment turned to a 'you won't eat all week'. At first I didn't know what was wrong; I thought it was my fault and that all parents could get mad and do this. But after a while I realized only my parents were like that. I understood my parents were abusing me. I tried to hold on, talk to them, make them realize they were scarring me not only physically, but emotionally.

So she's a little Mary-sue "I'm perfect, they shouldn't be hitting me" vibe just radiated off of this like mould. For fuck sakes... now it's "you can't eat for an ENTIRE week." And the author here didn't explain why or what they fought about. It wouldn't be Mary-sue like I've explained, adding details through out the book would help.