Rant 10) 99% of Sasuke Fanfics Part 1

1) I'm in love with sasuke and will follow him to no ends of this planet. He tried to kill me 2738282 times, so I know he loves me back.

2) SAsUkE lEfT thE VilLagE?! I'll leave to join him and Orochimaru and follow him like a pest.

3) I was adopted into the Akatsuki and found Sasuke bleeding from Deidara's attack. I saved him and now we are beginning to fall for each other. Oh and Karin is a bitch.

4) I'm an extremely powerful member of the Jinginku clan who can obliterate mountains with a mile radius. Sasuke has no chance of killing me so we teamed up to find Itachi and are now in love. He doesn't realize it but I will make him say the words!!

5) I hate all the females that touch Sasuke. They make my blood boil especially Sakura and Karin. I'll have their heads if they look him way once more!

6) I am shy, compassionate and a silent admirer like Hinata. I just watch Sasuke daily in hopes he would notice me. 10 years have passed, and finally... we have a connection somehow.

7) I'm the sister of Sasuke and already obtained the Mangekyō Sharingan when I was 3 years old. I want to kill ItAChI as much as my brother. So now I'm training in the Akatsuki.

8) I hate Sasuke with a passion. I have no reason and no one really likes me. I'm a nobody but Naruto somehow knows me. Sasuke likes me for some reason because I don't like him. Is that a problem?

9) I joined team 7 because the class had an uneven number of kids. So there is four of us. And I WANT TO KILL SASUKE FOR NO REASONNNNNN. HE'S such a show off and annoying like Sakura! Naruto is actually good.

10) I'm extremely powerful and a goddess. No one can kill me, I have a Kekkei Genkai that is above Tenseigan level. And can destroy villages. Sasuke found this power intriguing and now we are teaming up for our own benefits. Along the way we discovered our feelings for each other and decided to get married. Oh and Sakura hates us now.

11) I'm weak, pathetic and have a tragic past far worse than Sasuke. I was accepted to the Leaf village with no interrogation whatsoever. And now I have been enrolled into the academy. I forgot my past as soon as I heard Sasuke and we slowly started to see the pain in our eyes. WhAt a LovE StoRY.

Okay so let me get y'all straight with this shit

Okay so let me get y'all straight with this shit. Most of these Sasuke fanfics are retelling garbage. I want some new plot and problems. I really want to feel excitable about new characters being introduced. I like imagination and creativity. I really hate this same bland stories off here.

Use your creativity. Who says the Uchiha needed to establish a coup to take out the third Hokage.

Who says Sasuke HAS to leave the village. Omg please use your imaginary heads. This garbage is overused and boring. It's fanfiction as I said, but cliche.