Rant 44) MIKUBAE THE MARY-SUE OF SENJUS

So this story annoys the hell out of me so I'm gonna centralize my paragraphs because I can't use proper paragraphs like this one book.

I tried so hard to avoid ranting the LIVING hell out of it. But today's the day I'm gonna obliterate this magnificent cliche Senju sister story to bits.

ALSO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALL LIKE THIS STORY? WHY IS IT SO POPULAR????

The first chapter will make your eyes bleed.

The First Shinobi War had ended and peace was achieved through the union of the Senju and Uchiha clans

The First Shinobi War had ended and peace was achieved through the union of the Senju and Uchiha clans. Their leaders, Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha, were proud to have reached their dream. The newly built village of Konoha had been completed with Hashirama as the Hokage. The unification ceremony between the two clan leaders had just ended. A grand celebration was to take place throughout the entire village.

Okay first off that War isn't the First Shinobi War. You're wayyyyyy off, if you do you damn research, than you would know this. This is inaccurate information so I'm just gonna straight up shake my head here. Literally not even 2 minutes in and the fact this story has almost 300k reads blows my mind.

The war of the Warring State period ended. Not the FIRST SHINOBI WAR. Hashirama died before the FSW even fucking happened. And yes, the Wikipedia confirmed this.

Madara himself was walking with a few of his clansmen to their compound. But just as he was walking by, his eyes caught sight of a distraught Senju. Tobirama stood beside his older brother with a few ninjas looking sheepish. Madara could just imagine the gloomy cloud hanging over his friend's head. With a heavy sigh, he excused himself from his clansmen to walk over to the pair.

"Crying already, Hashirama?"

Hashirama spun around to glare weakly at the man. "Don't tease Madara!" He whined. Both Tobirama and Madara sweat dropped at their 'oh so brave and strong' leader.

"So, why're you being a crybaby now?"

Hashirama pouted. "It's our sister-"

 "It's our sister-"