Rant 48) My Kekkei Genkai can copy ANYONE'S

Holy fuck I'm gonna cry a river just reading the description. I am showing the amount of reads to prove a point that stories like these shouldn't be featured for any hashtag or search bar.

The beginning of the book has a character bio. As I mentioned in another rant. These are horrendous to even use. No wait. Just useless to add. It makes your character a huge ass Mary-sue.

My best rant was rank #3 for Naruto when I first published this rant book

My best rant was rank #3 for Naruto when I first published this rant book. At least it deserves the rankings to the readers can come on here and see these horrible stories.

God the entire description just screamed "I'm a fucking Mary-sue"

So you're basically power-cliffing this OC by giving her a ton of Kekkei Genkai's and then giving her a blade.

This story has no build already.

No what... let's just read the character bio first.

Name: Yuki Chikara (Yuki Strength)

Alias: Yuki Arashi (Snow Storm)

Age: 12

Current Kekkei Genkai (How she got them):

Magnet Release: She saw/befriended Gaara in Suna and he showed her, causing her kekkei genkai to copy it.

Storm Release: See's it when she was travelling

Swift Release: See's it when she was travelling

Ice Release: Born with it

Kettō no uso-tsuki: Born with it

Likes: Her blade Aisubureido (Ice blade), her twin fans, to read, Haku, Tsunade.

Dislikes: Other people (most of the time), her family, Orochimaru, Kakashi, Jiraiya, lots of other things.

Looks: she looks like the cover (Top of page picture) except her eyes are ice blue not gold.

Hobbies: Reading

Skills: Out of 10 (1-3 genin, 4-6 chunin, 7 jonin, 8 sannin, 9-10 kage)