Rant 4) OC hates Sakura

I don't really get it

I don't really get it... Why tho? So your OC who isn't being paired up with Sasuke after all but hates Sakura? Somehow your OC thinks Sakura is some demon and hates her??

I really don't get these at all. Whether your OC hates Sakura is one thing. But it's very cliche and NORMAL when Sakura hates OC in part one. But for fucks sakes, Sakura and Ino started to get along in part two of Naruto.

So why does your OC hate Sakura? I come across these quite frequently. I don't mind Sakura, she isn't my favourite character. It just gives me the idea that the author hates Sakura to an extent because she has Sasuke in the canon story. Is it just me or the author is jealous so the authors have to bash Sakura in a way.

I really don't like these so ya... It's a turn off, but for some reason the stories who have the OC well aquainted with Sakura are actually more interesting? I think 90% of the fanfics are the OC hating Sakura or Sakura hates the OC because she gets Sasuke.

PLEASEEEE try to be original. I rarely read books where Sakura is best friends with the OC who is in love with somebody else.

Like I need answers

Like I need answers. Why do you make your OC hate Sakura so much? I've never read a Madara fanfic where the OC hates Mito for no apparent reason.

Don't break the MCs personality. I know it's a fanfic, but it just blows the actual story out of proportion because they aren't like that. OC hating Sakura because she apparently likes Sasuke is just... I really don't know how to put it.

I generally hate the part 1 Naruto stories by all means since 99% of the fanfics go straight to the Haku and Zabuza shit. NO, we don't need to reread that trash.

Please be original and stop with the OC hating Sakura trend. It's super annoying like wtf.