Rant 12) Fast paced plot lines

Possible trigger warning...

I swear to god I read this story about Madara here... and this girl who fell in love with him after her first meeting with him by the river and kept meeting up with him.

I don't get this typical plot line bullshit. So cut the crap with this. So she loves him by the third chapter and he isn't even doing clan work while he sits by a river every day pondering about killing Hashirama.

I already wrote a part where y'all writing cliché trash on the canon plot line going step by step with every word that was said in the anime in your books. It's annoying, and retelling and giving the SMART readers a 'wtf didn't I just watched this five minutes ago?' And clicking off the book before you kill Itachi the same way Sasuke did.

So honestly, The fast paced garbage in most stories these days are really off throwing and a turn off

So honestly, The fast paced garbage in most stories these days are really off throwing and a turn off. The amount you'll see without knowing is just what kills the whole point with making your own plot line and problems.

I don't want to see Sasuke fall in love with some biatch by the fifth chapter already making OOC moves on her. Like YOU GUYS... breaking character by time to time is one thing, but DOING THIS. Is just beyond me.

Sasuke is a complicated character, to even make a fanfic on him, it sure better be a long ass story because that boy took 700+ episodes to realize he was holding his feelings back for Sakura's sake. So please to dear god none of this bullshit that he fell in love with your OC in the academy first day. Or they killed Haku in the second chapter.

Another weird story fast paced plot lines is when they are WEAK as fuck and then the next two chapters they gain some Rinnegan powers

Another weird story fast paced plot lines is when they are WEAK as fuck and then the next two chapters they gain some Rinnegan powers. *COUGH* that one story of the OC who had no Uchiha heritage and awaking some power for no reason because why not. And the story has more reads than quality books that get overlooked by the hashtag system.

I HAVE to look for good stories because now I refuse to click the popular ones because others judgement just isn't making me trust those books. They're awful, cliche canon plots because you can't make your own plot, OC is placed on team 7, the OC fell from her world to the Naruto one, fast pace garbage that makes my ears bleed.

I don't want to read some story where Naruto gained Mangekyō Sharingan powers by the third chapter. Or your OC being born with the RinneSharingan straight out. W T A F.

Look for quality books. ACTUALLY look. Don't go for those over popular books. 99% of the time, they are a disappointment to this site. The good stories are buried by the hashtag system!!

Okay enough for today..