Rant 63) Slicing up Laurie Chunuki

So boys and girls. I'll be criticizing this OC template I found on Naruto Amino. I came across someone posting a poll of who their OC should be paired with.

So I clicked on this user's profile to see this 'Laurie' OC

So I clicked on this user's profile to see this 'Laurie' OC. Don't get me wrong with the English name here... I actually don't even want to add a comment to that.

Anyways...

I get to the Character Wiki.

Character personal info
Full name: Laurie Chunuki
Nickname: The Silent Spirit (Village), Moonlight (father), and Ray (Isobu)
Age: 14
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110
Gender: Female
Blood type: AB

I never understood all the nicknames to these OC's. Can someone tell me why you give your OC's a nickname? If I see Itachi walking in Konoha I'm not gonna be like "yo Itachi of the Sharingan" or if I see Kakashi I'm not gonna wave and say "Kakashi the copy cat Ninja! Come over here!"

Bruh...

I need an inhaler right now. Anyway, shall we continue here.

Clan(s): the Yuki, the Chinoike, and the Akuma clan (Mom was a product of the first 2 families and Laurie by being her daughter, is related to these clans)

Any unique markings: she has cuts on her feet and ankles since she doesn't wear shoes often.

Raised by two different clans? The Chinoike in Sasuke Retsuden or whatever it's called is like... extinct. And the Akuma clan is a very old out dated clan made up on Naruto Fanon from 6-7 years ago or much longer. But my question is why is she raised by two different clans? I never heard of anything like this in Naruto. It's not something that really happens in the universe.

And who doesn't want to wear shoes? Is she a barbarian? Literally 99% of the characters wear shoes. Even in the Waring states you see them Barbaric clans wearing shoes or sandals.

I'll say this once, Laurie you are one weird child.

Kekkei genkei: ketsuryūgan, ice release, akuma clan kekkei genkei

Raised by clans you literally no lineage of. One being a Dōjutsu and the other being an elemental dōjutsu. The weird thing about the Akuma clan, that differs from the rest of the Naruto universe. They are the only clan that has a Kekkei Genkai to be a release style.

And when I tell you guys to create your own Kekkei Genkai's I mean. Please don't go on Naruto Fanon wiki because literally 99% of that shit of a site caries misinformation. Literally couldn't bother reading past the 100 Jutsu the Akuma clan can do. I swear who ever made this clan wanted them to be so OP that the Uchihas stood no chance. Actually scratch that, the entire villains of that show stand no chance against the Akumas.