Rant 13) Age gaps 🤢

Okay so not so much on here these days. But off Quotev or Fanfiction.net I've come across QUITE a few.

So there was one particular story here

So there was one particular story here. Tobirama was set off to marry a seventeen year old girl and Konoha was already built. The grammar and punctuation was spot on. But what I didn't know was that HE was 35 till further in and they were cuddling naked in the hot spring. The plot line wasn't bad but I didn't continue it after seeing the major gap.

There's another one I'm reading up on Archive of Our Own. Madara and Izuna have spot on character personalities straight from the anime but with Izuna's being better. So... the OC fell from her rabbit hole world to the Naruto one and she is 18 years old. She married Madara around the 25-30th chapter which isn't fast paced. But I didn't KNOW, that Madara was 28 at this point.

So there was another one where the OC would be like Sasuke's age 16 dating Kakashi who is 25. I've seen more age gaps between OC and Kakashi more times than other characters.

I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU AUTHORS. THIS IS WORSE THE PERVY SAGE.

This is one of my turn offs when an old man is dating a teenager

This is one of my turn offs when an old man is dating a teenager. I'm not calling the police you guys for this weird fetish you have.

DONT MAKE THE GAP SO WIDE. I like the keep it close than 10+ years apart. It's gross, insinuates some pedophilia with characters.

Why would Sasori date a 16 year old girl when he, himself is 35. I don't want to see my poor boys getting all flustered over kids twice younger than them. Or Kakazu who is 90+... Kisame is probably 30, Pein and Konan are around 30, Obito is of course a bit older than Kakashi I think so he's around 25-30, Zetsu fanfics gross me out because he's an entity around 1,000+ years old.

Like I don't care since it's your fanfic that creeps half the readers out. But this is absurd. The Akatsuki isn't made of young teenagers. Other than two of the youngest members Deidara, and Itachi.

Orochimaru fanfics make me gag since he's a legendary Sannin 50+ years old going after your teenager OC. And people read them and he's not even human at this point. Do you guys watch Boruto? Ya, he even said he isn't human.

Gross, gross, GROSS.