Rant 23) Tailed Beasts

There can not BE more than nine tailed beasts. Stop with this atrocity!

I've seen occasionally that some author grants their OC a tailed beast. Instead of using a current one other than the nine tails. They fucking make up their own.

"MY OC HAS THE TEN TAILS! Yay!" And then they forget Naruto has the nine tails and they add in Naruto who's the Kyūbi protector

"MY OC HAS THE TEN TAILS! Yay!" And then they forget Naruto has the nine tails and they add in Naruto who's the Kyūbi protector. I'm appalled here..

Please to dear god. Make up something else.

For an example: My story Aquila with over 50k reads has a girl with a Phoenix sealed inside of her since she was a small child.

Like that right there is creativity and originality.

You imbeciles who can't come up with something are a parasite on here tbh. I can't stand those stories with an eleven, twelve or thirteenth tailed beast.

What really pisses me off when people add in a group of two or three girls and do this. And what REALLY PISSES ME OFF. Is that these three girls come from their own world and has fallen to the shinobi world somehow with their English names.

I'm gagging, come on now.

Example: Angie, Sara and Jesse were walking home one day from school through a thick dark ominous forest and suddenly as they were engaged in a conversation ready to have a sleep over

Example: Angie, Sara and Jesse were walking home one day from school through a thick dark ominous forest and suddenly as they were engaged in a conversation ready to have a sleep over. They all falling down a huge hole without seeing it. And now they are panicking that they are in the shinobi world! They were found by a random village and suddenly were being experimented on and now they all have a tailed beast sealed inside them. Now they won't be useless! Yay..

Ugh fuck no.

There can ONLY be nine tailed beast which can make up the tenth. It's impossible to have more than ten at this point. These cliche garbage is what drives me insane off this platform.

No originality and the same old stuff. Please to dear god. No tailed beasts! Just no.

There can only be nine. Hagoromo created nine of them from Kaguya's divine tree that split off into nine beasts.

Don't fuck this storyline part up. I know I hate canon stuff, but this is hella important. Like please.