Rant 40) KIREINA THE OP HARUNO PRODIGY

Okay so I was recommended this to literally obliterate—

The first chapter already gave me vibes now... The Sakura sister prodigy books have never been in my favour. When I was recommended a bit ago in an earlier rant about Sakura sister books. I was laughing saying "I will never come across these." And here I am..

We got one.

Sakura stomped over to her sister's bed side, "GET UP!!" She screamed, shoving her sister off of the bed.

Kireina landed on the floor with a loud thump.

The young girl sat up, and scratched her bed head, her quieted eyes tried to adjust to the lighting of the room.

"What was that for?" She mumbled still half asleep.

Already this OC is classified as the purity Mary-Sue which means, they almost never have any flaws that actually affect them in a way that truly matters, usually going for endearing traits such as "clumsiness" or naïveté, instead getting overloade...

Already this OC is classified as the purity Mary-Sue which means, they almost never have any flaws that actually affect them in a way that truly matters, usually going for endearing traits such as "clumsiness" or naïveté, instead getting overloaded with overwhelmingly positive but largely passive traits (i.e. beauty, innocence, etc.). The character will usually be soft-spoken, have a pleasant voice, and be mild-mannered.

So the first chapter practically just gave us the first hint. The OC is acting innocent and clumsy as in the chapter Kireina sleeps in the bathtub. Sakura is a bitch all of a sudden. Honestly, usually siblings don't go so far as to be mean as in this chapter Sakura is just a complete asshole. And of wait... let's not get into the second chapter.

"Nani? Where did Sakura go?" Kireina asked her parents as she reached the kitchen.

Her father didn't even bother to glance at his daughter as he answered, "She already left, she didn't want you to make her late. Again."

Kireina bit her bottom lip, " Oh.."

"Kireina if you're not going to eat, leave." Her mother told her, as she sat up next to her father eating her breakfast.

So you can get the horrendous vibe of innocence, coaxing with "I'm hated by my family like Sasuke is by his

So you can get the horrendous vibe of innocence, coaxing with "I'm hated by my family like Sasuke is by his."

Okay FIRST OFF, Fugaku loved both his sons and did compare Sasuke to Itachi a lot. Fugaku held high expectations for Sasuke that he couldn't achieve in his fair young stage.