Rant 46) I HAVE EVERY KEKKEI GENKAI

Okay if to that one person who's going to debate with logic constantly. Don't even bother, facts will prove otherwise. Logic isn't the key at all to go by. It just proves you're justifying the authors and characters. It's fun to debate once in a while, but the comments are just annoying after like every part I post. Like ya, I won't lie my facts have destroyed the comments more frequently than normal like Goku's super Saiyan's ultimate form here.

Stop justifying the authors.

I proved the stories are bad with facts. I don't need to add excessive details when I provided some already. And yes, even the readers at annoyed of the same people with the same typical comments. You don't have to keep reading this if you disagree with the entire book. I take criticism if it's on like a few parts. Just not every part I post it's like... not how I imagine things turn up. Personally, I'll keep suggesting to delete this book from your library.

___________________

Okay so this girl is a lovely author when it comes to her other story

Okay so this girl is a lovely author when it comes to her other story. So I have an assumption why she made her second story due to the fact her first wasn't doing so well and... it's not that great.

Don't get me wrong here, I've done this too. I actually made some really bad stories of my own and I just stopped posting for them. However, this author's second book IS bomb. Literally THE BEST. So she grew and possibly knows of the mistakes and decided to leave it with this book. Who knows... I love her second story.

I'm gonna start with the second chapter. I was like most, a bit appalled by how impossible and impractical the OC is. How do people create these? No idea...

In the first chapter the OC leaves for 6 years with her parents and then returns not knowing anything. I mean it's not so bad? Like just WAIT. Also Obito has a crush on her. She must be younger than him like by 5 years at least.

Personally Obito, wouldn't do Rin dirty like this. Rin never had a crush on Kakashi from what I now understand. Obito thought she did from what the novels had said. I read the novels, so it seemed that Rin liked Obito more than a friend as well. Even in the flashbacks of the two, she even gave me the vibe she liked him as well. So I don't see why Obito would like this OC girl out of the blue?

 So I don't see why Obito would like this OC girl out of the blue?