Rant 27) Ōtsutsuki clan

Not many people use this concept but let me tell you. I can understand why...

I'll give a good example of what a good plot for an Ōtsutsuki clan member should have in a story. Don't obviously copy the concept lol. It's easy to create a plot.

So, there aren't many Ōtsutsuki clan stories unless there are the Indra x Reader stories. Or the Nina Ōtsutsuki story that actually was fascinating to read.

So I'm kinda blessed that many haven't created bad OCs of this clan.

But to create an Ōtsutsuki OC.

You must explain her abilities. Remember the majority of the clan have their own unique abilities. Create something new for your OC's byakugan. The Hyuga Byakugan is less evolved of the Ōtsutsuki.

Is your OC from the main branch or the side branch?

Please understand the Ōtsutsuki reasons for invading earth. They're parasites explained by Amado. So if you make your OC good. Have a very good reason as to why they betrayed the clan. No spoilers intended here.

Have a background

Create a new plot

What branch is your OC from?

Most don't ever create anything to add spice

Most don't ever create anything to add spice. I could find some really bad ones out there. Especially, there is one on here that has no background at all and it's a Madara love story. Madara dies in the end and it goes by canon. Nina Ōtsutsuki basically lives on and she's an immortal.

Okay not all Ōtsutsuki clan members are immortal. Only Kaguya because she ate the divine fruit.

Ughhhhhhh

No one does their own research these days. And I watch Boruto and I know more than most here.

Despicable.

Add your own plot. Please stop using the canon one. People get bored of the canon plot so fast.

I'm so doneeeee.