Rant 62) Mangekyō Sharingan, Rinnegan and Woodstyle

This is a painful writing rant to go with here. And I've made plenty of parts about Kekkei Genkai but not one indirectly talking about how these three area always so poorly written to a point of yeeting my phone.

Sit back and relax for some tea here. I haven't really thought much lately but I did come across a 1mil+ story of a Senju girl with Woodstyle.

It was a good concept. I still wonder why Kishimoto made Woodstyle strictly a reincarnation Kekkei Genkai only.

But this girl "genetically" has Woodstyle. It's over used, I've seen plenty of fanfics with their OC/reader with it because they have senju blood.

It's not genetically passed down

It's not genetically passed down. Than everyone who's related to Hashirama would've been able to use it. Hashirama is the reincarnation of Ashura which was why he was able to use it. Can we stop with this? Yamato or Tenzo had Woodstyle because wasn't he one of Orochimaru's former experiments? And also Tenzo's Woodstyle wasn't anything like Hashirama's level. It's been awhile like Orochimaru somehow is the experimental god of everything back in Naruto and even Boruto. So, back to Yamato. The poor guy was an experiment. He definitely didn't inherit it, or awaken it.

This doesn't equivalent to "genetics" literally you have to have his cells injected in you

This doesn't equivalent to "genetics" literally you have to have his cells injected in you. The more I read how some characters were able to obtain Woodstyle it was always something experimental about Hashirama's cells. Nowhere does it say it can be genetically passed down.

The Rinnegan.

I can't find the exact part to the Getting to The Other Side story

I can't find the exact part to the Getting to The Other Side story. But Yoshima the main character who's Hashirama's sister just randomly out of nowhere awakens the Rinnegan. I remember commenting that is literally not even possible. Years before Boruto even came out that would debunk the people arguing against me. Literally have you guys ever read Quora when you ask a question reguarding the Naruto universe? Literally the best answers comes from that site.

So again, I really could go more in depth with this. But there are lots of these stories that the main character is somewhat like Nagato and has the Rinnegan. Or the OC has the Rinnegan and new abilities. Unless he/she is apart of the Ōtsutsuki clan, than no your OC can't just active and deactivate the Rinnegan at will. Or create new powers with it.

So a lot of people are kinda getting confused with this. "How can I make my character have the Rinnegan than?" Well, you can't make them a reincarnation of Ashura or Indra since that's not really possible because currently Naruto and Sasuke are still alive. It's been proven you can't awaken it through Uchiha and Senju blood.

The only logical sense is if your character is an Ōtsutsuki or your character is from a descending clan of Ashura/Indra. Uzumaki/Hyuga/Uchiha etc and Obito gave the Rinnegan eyes to your OC instead of Nagato. I literally can't think of many ways. But the ridiculous amount of stories throwing it in the mix is concerning.

I haven't read any stories where Orochimaru creates a replica version of these eyes and made an experiment of it. But yet again, many people in the early/mid parts of Shippuden didn't even understand MS at its full potential, let alone you think they would know what a Rinnegan is? Jiraiya first saw Nagato with it and thought the eyes were a myth.

The Mangekyō Sharingan

The most common story fuckups there is. So I'll show a story Part from a very popular Sasuke fanfic.

Suki is a nice girl, believe me.. she's just too talkative, unlike me. And then imagine being stuck in the hideout of the Akatsuki with four other kids.. Izuna, my brother isn't that bad.. But Kuri is so annoying. She always gets on my nerves with her annoying voice when she doesn't know when to shut up.. Rai, he's fine, I guess. I don't really spend much time with him.. Then you have Shisui.. He's ok, besides for his lust for battles. He always challenges Izuna, Suki or me. I refuse most of the time, not even thinking of wasting my free time on him. He wants to be stronger than me and my siblings, but everyone knows that goal will be impossible for him to achieve.

Izuna, Suki and I were trained by Madara Uchiha, our father, himself.

All three of us have already awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan. Obito and dad awakened our Mangekyou artificially, so we wouldn't have to murder someone close to us. Mom was against this, but dad was able to convince her. He told her we would only use it if it was really necessary. Mom was afraid we would turn blind pretty quickly. I have only used the Mangekyou once, and I have these eyes now already half a year..

 I have only used the Mangekyou once, and I have these eyes now already half a year

This isn't Izuna as in Madara's brother. Or the real Shisui from the OG story. They're just other kids named after infamous Shinobi. This is another kid named after him. Anyways, I had to leave a small comment explaining that since these kids aren't even ten years old.

I think somewhere in episode 150~ of Boruto, Sasuke and Sakura were talking to Sarada and explained that you have to unlock all three Tomoes before you could even unlock MS even if you get that far.

Unlocking Tomoes you got under extremely stressful situations. But to unlock your MS "artificially" what are they? Shin Uchiha clones? The most useless arc I've ever read. Madara wasn't some scientific genius like Amado or Katasuke to figure out how to unlock a MS artificially. Bruh, I don't even think Orochimaru has an answer to this if Sarada asked him to forcefully awaken her MS.

I wanted a good read since the sequel looked really good. So I decided to open the first book and closed immediately after this misinformation.

You couldn't just have a backstory like they lost a dear friend of theirs and they're older in the first chapter? But anyways, these MS plots are usually always messed up.

I can't half the time...