Rant 25) Naruto Wattys-

I unpublished a rant ignore!! I'm fixing ASAP

So this isn't much of Naruto fanfics but I got to address the problems I see with this.

So recently, yes I started my own Wattys for Naruto because the other accounts have been dead for years. NarutoWA2019 is my own account so anyways... here goes my rant with the other Wattys. Well for sure one specifically.

So legit, I wanted to start it up again. And now the legit account with over 6k followers FOR SOME REASON CAME BACK OUT OF KNOW WHERE right when I started my own Watty Awards for Naruto. I have a few submitted stories.

THIS definitely pissed me off since I just started my own Wattys and then they come back going to host more and probably die off again for another 5 years. It's a struggle now with that. And that account plays extremely bias & unfair when I submitted my popular Gaara story to them a long time ago. I withdrew because they placed my book in the General Naruto section that had a Sasuke fanfic in that category. When they should have made categories like the Uchiha category or Sasuke. But they didn't?

They placed a Sasuke book that was popular in the general naruto fanfiction with my own and others.

I should have been in a Gaara section or they should have made another category for Sasuke/Uchihas like wtf?

So guess what? I was so pissed that this extremely popular Sasuke fanfic was destroying the vote system and was getting first place out of it.

So I definitely withdrew and complained how awfully terrible they did and poorly managed that has placed on the other books. They did apologized and did absolutely fucking nothing about it.

Make a category for Sasuke or make an Uchiha category.

Don't place random books in categories that aren't made to be in that category.

So I don't extremely remember what all happened. My book was doing alright with a few votes. So they placed either my book in the general naruto category or they placed that sasuke fanfic in that category.

Ya... I don't condone wrong categories which is off throwing and fucking bad.

And from what I hear from that account, the rejected the most popular rant book section because it wasn't a fanfic.

You know what I would do? Make a category for "other" instead of being little bitches about it.

I honestly do get frustrated with the most popular Naruto Wattys due to the fact they definitely play by bias and unfairness to the other candidates.

I'm trying something new for once, and I thought they were gone for good. Of course many people are happy they are back out of the blue now.

Literally, right when I started my account... they came out of know where activated all of a sudden. Wtf...

Most of the time you'll find very popular stories that won 3 Wattys in the past in going up against stories that are underrated. This is very unfair...

I've changed mine with stuff like this. Anything above 100k+ will have its own category since I want it to be fair unlike this account that doesn't care about what others feel.

I know other will disagree how some Wattys in the past play unfair. Trust me, I know the feeling. I've been fucked over by one in the past and had only won one other really late since it went inactive.

.... ugh

I swear to god these accounts drives me insane half the time.