Rant 33) Trying to be too dark

Gawd this is more famous in many Sasuke stories where the author would create "copy-cat" sues of Sasuke into their OCs. This is just too far disturbing.

Someone recommend this before so here we go

Someone recommend this before so here we go... HAHAHAHA

Or in most of those popular Itachi fanfics where the authors have no creativity creating their OC like some monster who killed an entire village wondering around aimlessly and the Akatsuki wants them to join.

Guys..... please.

This is too cliche as it is. If you're trying to portray the emotions, it's going to ruin the story way more than the way it was.

Don't go for something too dark or depressing. IT completely makes you look so bad than it was.

I mean sure in my Aquila story where the Uchiha killed her village, but the thing is, she was 5 years old not looking for revenge like Sasuke. It wasn't portrayed as depressing since her village wasn't her real parents but people who took care of her.

Just like my Itachi fanfic as well. Nothing dark or ominous. Don't try so hard to portray such a tragedy which it WILL make your stories garbage.

Sure it's common where the OC has dead parents. But that isn't the cringe part, it's the darkness you bring on with the story. I seriously hate those emo OCs. I legit know that the Uchiha and Gaara are emo as it is. Just NO!!

Well actually I'll just say Gaara has to be the most emo character of all time in the first part and most of Shippūden.

Don't create OCs like him at ALL!! Ugh, or even Sasori who had some emo aspect in him. We have so many characters in Naruto that have a lot of tragic pasts. Look at all the members of the Akatsuki, Sasuke, Naruto's journey the wars etc.

It's so annoying seeing the first chapter where your OC has her clan killed off. Like STOPPPPPP!!

Horrible as it is

Horrible as it is. There's no back story at all, and then your OC moves to Konoha and lives there without interrogation. Ugh, I'm already in tears.