Rant 21) This is ridiculously disturbing

Okay so I came across this Madara story on here today. So before I opened it, I was like... oh this must be just underrated until I read the first few chapters I was like. Oh no wonder no one reads this utter garbage.

Marriage at 13

Glaring while sitting next to his father. He can't believe he is getting married to a girl and he's not even 16 yet, he's 13 right now.

So I won't continue this part

So I won't continue this part. This is straight up childxchild porn right now. And the story continues on with lemons like this on Wattpad. Gross.

This is technically illegal according to the Wattpad guidelines. Especially intercourse, and ya I know back two hundred years back humans married at that age. But the Warring State period? We don't know at all. And in Naruto, it looks like people married as adults and not kids.

Batsuma looked around 40 when Hashirama was ten years old. So I'll just assume he didn't marry at the age of 13.

The girl has ridiculous amount of powers at the age of 11.

"My name is Ayano. I'm a Taijutsu specialist. I can access the eight inner gates, thought at the moment I'm only able to get to the fourth gate. My other ability is man beast and also able complete take-over. (Take over is a made up Kekkei Genkai she has). I can not access complete take over yet other than small likes like my hands, feet and teeth. I will not master this Kekkei Genkai or be able to fully access it until my body has fully developed," she replies with a yawn.

"My name is Fumiko. I am a healer and an expert sensory type. I'm not fully trained due to our clans tradition to wait till we are 16 to go to war and I'm only 9. Also I am horrible at Taijutsu and our clan's Kekkei Genkai," Fumiko replies.

"We are excellent crafts woman with weapons," they both spoke at the same time.

THIS RIGHT HERE INTRODUCES MARY-SUES OMG

Also, I've edited this a little with punctuation. So please to dear god make commas of use since YOU don't ever fucking use them so I had to place them in.

THIS IS FUCKING INSANEEEEEE. I'm sure Gai didn't master four inner gates at the age of eleven.

You can't even be this good as a shinobi at the age of eleven unless you're ITACHI. The Kekkei Genkai is literally a copy of Leon from Akame ga Kill. The only good thing is other than the no originality is the fact it's a body morphed technique.

At first, I was gonna say it's not a Kekkei Genkai until the sister said she can't master it. I mean you're legit fucking 9 years old.

And you're 9 years old and already an expert healer and a sensory type. This is completely ridiculous. Madara didn't awaken his Sharingan till he was like 12-14. And even then, he was really good at Taijutsu and some of ninjutsu at this point. He was a prodigy no doubt. But I hate stories like these where the females have to compete against Madara as a goddess of war.

So please to dear god make realistic stories. I don't want to read Madara having sex with your oc at the age of twelve. Those are disturbing and creeps me the fuck out.

No more copying the imperial weapons from Akame ga Kill. And to dear god be creative and REALISTIC.