Rant 8) Types of Mary-sues part 2

Let's get back to slicing these glorious OCs now, shall we?

Ya this is humorous, I've been enjoying OCs for a long while. Even the biggest popular books on here carries Mary-sues without any intent. It's quite ridiculous how far we've gotten in our era. I feel we regressed with originality and forgotten how to make OCs.

Let's get this show back on with some humour!!

Einstein Sues

So this is rather common without many people knowing when they read these stories. These OCs are above Shikamaru intelligent and can figure out how to defeat the insane villains out of the stories. Doesn't matter who it is. This OC, can figure out a WAY, and save the entire planet without killing anyone. Most of the time they have no connection to the plot and they just come in with their boyfriend Naruto saying they can save the universe from Toneri's wrath without him taking Hanabi. These stories are usually fast paced, OC is very smart above Itachi level with analyzing situations.

Example: Hana is the random girl who works with Ino at the Yamanaka shack, she can solve mysterious beyond ANBU intelligence without them knowing. Hana found a way to stop the fourth great ninja war from starting to begin with. She found the culprit in the Akatsuki and incapacitated Zetsu in secret. The world is saved because of Hana.

This isn't as realistic, but think of it as this. The OC is in the Akatsuki and the fourth great ninja war is on the way and SUDDENLY, she is the saviour of the world gaining all the credit. Whether it's killing Zetsu, somehow stopping Kabuto from re animating Madara etc. This Einstein sue is a genius beyond the smartest characters in Naruto. BE AWARE.

Fixer sue (Fanfiction repair sue)

THIS right here is something MANY authors don't realize what they placed in their plots. This is in like 75% of the Naruto fanfics that repair the canon plot for some reason. So people who can't create their own plots, they add in some entity to fix canon plots holes. This entity usually represent the author for some reason. I don't understand this concept and has always clicked off because of how stupid these "demons" are by coming in at random times to revive Neji or Deidara and to slowly let them die again. They usually alternate the universe for an example. They give your hopes up that these characters will be revived but to only crush your dreams of an awful fanfic where the fixer sue doesn't do anything but to get things back on track. This is obviously the fanfiction repair sue.

Example: A spirit goddess randomly appears when Neji got wreck by the tentails sending him into the dirt. The spirit goddess tells Sakura to heal him while this entity disappears. Sending Ino, Shikamaru and other characters to details off canon and get fucked in the fanfic. So now Neji is alive but Ino is dead. Like ya... try again with these fixer sues and please stop.

God Mode Sue

This is a generic everyday fanfic. The OC comes in weak from her poor village and somehow is residing in Konoha without being interrogated after she abandoned her home. And holy MOTHER OF GOD. They are blowing people up with their mind. Well, if somehow this OC is placed on a team. They are the one doing the work while the other two characters are useless as fuck. They're always saving the day, they could probably kick Madara and Hashirama's ass to the dirt with their mind. These OCs think they aren't strong at all, they get praises they don't appreciate and well worshiped. They're the hero in every situation taking in the credit with their OP powers. So I don't mind AT ALL, if you power scale if the plot is right and the character earns the right for a reason. I don't like the Mary-sues that are above Madara level here. Or Adult Sasuke level... Super annoying like please no. However, God-Mode sue biatch here can overlap with purity sue, villain sue, sympathetic sue or possession sue.

Example: Yamura is a male ninja who has the Rinnegan in both eyes, and has never been interrogated of why he has this power when he resides in Konoha. He had it sense he was born. He carries all the Rinnegan abilities, and is placed on team 7! Now it's four members. He does all the solving, he kills the enemies like butter. Oh and he has a crush on Sakura who LIKES HIM! Yamura is inseparable from his eyes that grant him all of these abilities.