Rant 20) 99% of Sasuke Fanfics part 2

- Sasuke and I knew each other since the academy, I couldn't look at him and I hated him since the start because he was stronger then me. But somehow he has a crush one me?!

- Ino, Sakura and Karin are bullying me constantly because I'm suddenly Sasuke's interest. I don't know what to do?! I hate his ass but he LIKES ME!!! UGHHHHH THESE FANGIRLS DRIVES ME INSANE.

- I am so in love with Sasuke that I couldn't bear myself to be away from him. I was asked to join him on his journey so of course, I didn't turn his offer down because somehow he found me useful.

- My brother has killed the clan and yes, I'm Itachi's twin. And now my younger brother has completely gone rogue and killed him. What am I gonna do with my life...

- The village hates me... so I know Sasuke's feelings. He isn't wanted since he comes from the Uchiha Clan that was massacred. My entire village was blown away by Orochimaru. So me and Sasuke have a connection somehow.

- Sasuke is so annoying, such an arrogant show off that pisses me off for no reason. Can't this get any better?! I want him to just leave me alone and oh wait! He never bothers to talk to me and yet he is so irritating. I call him names, and he hates me too. So that is what makes us grow a love-hate relationship.

- I am Kakashi's daughter and on team 7, ya there wasn't another team (as an author I'm lazy to create another team), so I was placed on my father's team instead. So now I'm stuck with an irritating Uchiha, an obnoxious nine tails brat and a useless chick who fantasizes of the raven hair boy 24/7.

- I'm not even apart of the Leaf village and somehow I was allowed to live in the village after I abandoned my home. Now, as a 9 year old. I was able to surpass Sasuke's and Naruto's team and join the ANBU.

OKAY GUYS STOP WITH THESEEEEEE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!