Rant 7) Following direct canon plot

Okay last one for today. I am gaining so much inspiration from other rant books. But not many mentioned this point. I update a few times a day with this book. Also I see no point in editing much from this random book either. Lulll

This is however you guys want

This is however you guys want. But this is VERY cliche when no one knows how to create plots these days. It's like me reading straight out of the Naruto Manga when I read these books. It's everywhere off this site.

I know, guys they're fanfics. It's very old and tiring reading the same stuff you can watch the anime for. Even if it's your OC added. I get bored right away and so I must click off and cringe.

Example 1) OC goes to the same academy as Naruto, Sasuke and the others. Gets placed on Team 7 (I'll save this for another rant) and goes off on the same missions from the anime.

Example 2) Itachi dies, Fourth Shinobi war starts. Kaguya lost! Same flipping plot that we all seen in Naruto the anime.

This can be revised and you authors! You could make an alternative for this. It's fanfiction for dear god just twist the plot up!! Itachi doesn't have to die, Madara doesn't have to get revived, Orochimaru doesn't have to live to see Boruto in daylight, Boruto doesn't have to be a sasuke 2.0 wannabe. It's fanfics guys.

Example 3) Izuna dies, Madara goes batshit crazy etc leaving his new wife and child. Or what not.

Guys, I only seen these off here. I've read plenty of fanfics that are golden off Archive of our Own and Fanfiction.net that have better plots than the Naruto one itself. Madara doesn't have to go batshit crazy believing the tombstone. Izuna doesn't have to die, he could be saved somehow. It's a plot you can twist!

I don't know why you'll create this fanfic to kill off Itachi to get us to cry. But you won't change the plot up or kill the OC instead? Make it interesting!!

Example 4) Sasuke leaves the village and joins Orochimaru, Sakura is still so sad about this fact that she begged Naruto to bring him back to only fail.

So since most of these stories follow direct canon plot. Why not make Sasuke leave the village. I've read perfect fanfics where some girl OC managed to get him to hate Orochimaru and the two left to train together instead. And even if he does "leave" why not make it a success where Naruto actually manages to bring him back?

Example 5) Minato and Kushina die, Obito wins with his attack, Naruto is hated among the village.

I rarely ever see fanfics where Obito is alive and well along with Rin. I would really find these fascinating with new plots with these two along with Kakashi. And I would love more books with Minato and Kushina alive taking care of the village. And NEW problems occurring.

I think it could be me here

I think it could be me here. But I am always thinking of new ideas and stuff for all my books. I think a lot of authors don't know how to write their own plots, or characters these days and thus, they have to go by the canon plot. I could be wrong, it's just a theory like Shane Dawson's theory with Chucky E Cheese pizza.

I'll solve this eventually as to WHY most fanfics are retelling stories and cliche.