Rant 9) Madara is my dad

Okay... I must have came across these so much that I feel like god with the perfection they carry.

Plot: takes place in the academy era in the beginning

Character: OC is somehow the daughter or son of Madara Uchiha.

Okay don't you guys remember how old Madara is?! He was like 90+ I totally don't want to say if the 120 years old thing was correct

Okay don't you guys remember how old Madara is?! He was like 90+ I totally don't want to say if the 120 years old thing was correct. But he was super old when he met with a 14 year old Obito. Okay... so to say this guy is super old and is your dad? He's way older than the third Hokage. He's been around the first Hokage and is the second founder of the village.

He CANNOT be your OC's dad. Like legit impossible.

Maybe great-grandfather would suit better. And even Hashirama is the grandfather to Tsunade who was like 50 in part 1 and 2. So great-grandfather may suit better for your OC. But father? Is not gonna work at all. No way.

I've seen too many of these stories where the OC is the daughter or son of Madara living in the current Konoha state.

Please... think logically how this is impossible. Unless they were stuck inside a time freeze and time travelled to the future 90 years later. These are what makes me lose faith in research.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH YOU GUYS!!