Rant 24) Recommendation list is so gorgeous

I deleted a rant and this is replacement of that rant.

       Dear Wattpad,

Your recommendations are shit. Please stop letting popular books cake the spot on it for other people. You should know by now that not all under appreciated stories are bad.

Oh god. So of course, Wattpad tends to recommend shit you like to read. Usually, it's books you're trying to stray farther away but sometimes you can't help but open or two.

–Each day we stray further from god's light–

Also yay Miss_Sagia for her book being placed in recommendations on my side. Something that's not shit.

So the recommendation list is more what you type in the search bar constantly. So I'll be showing my side and gaging on the air around me as I'm suffocating myself wit oxygen.

GET THE MONOXIDE– WE GOT A SUIC-

This is more what the recommendation list looks like if you type in Uchiha a lot. More particularly Madara or Itachi.

This is sooooo cringe.

Something I'll never get Wattpad is why do the stories have to be so popular to be in the recommendations? I hate the most popular overrated books on here because they ARENT what I want and thus, I have skipped over them before.

Of course that Mikubae story is number one on mine and I already destroyed the OC already

Of course that Mikubae story is number one on mine and I already destroyed the OC already. The story is constant full of flaws such as improper paragraphs that's a complete turn off. Stop– that doesn't show any aesthetics when I see it. It just says you can't place proper paragraphs.

And NO I will not read that Kakashi daddy x Student trash whatever that travesty is. I've explained in a few rants how disturbing those are. Exploiting underage girls that Kakashi would totally tap here. I'm appalled people can't come up with better. This is truly nasty...

Mito's sister wasn't a bad story– just not my cup of tea. It follows main plot which I just turned off right away. It's way too popular as well for me and a lot of people apparently to open it. And the same with Midnight Lilac's story. All of her books are instant popular when she uploads or posts a new story. It's the unfairness Wattpad has to offer. It's nothing against her! Just Wattpad with their bias. Many have pointed stuff like this out for ages.

And of course she is back on here

And of course she is back on here. I've read better off of AO3 that has a very under appreciated story that aced Madara's personality unlike ANY story off here including my own trash. I wouldn't trust Wattpad these days. UGH.

Skipping through- YES I KNOW HER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION ARE REALLY GOOD. AND here we have Writer168 who is madly obsessed with Sakura and changing her personality to make Sakura a wild Mary-sue in all her stories. I can see why her stories became so popular to begin with, I don't 100% agree with it but her concept on Sakura is out of touch with Naruto and as someone said in the comments, she should warn us that it's an AU.

So ya, if you want to see Sakura being a complete whack job smashing villages or mountains with a sword that you never seen her in Naruto do. There's her popular selection.

 There's her popular selection

You know what

You know what. I'll just make a new part for this story next. Why not– it's in my recommendation list. I kid you not this must be some glorifying atrocity that people love so dearly. And the cover just oozes with a fake anime girl looking depressed.

It's all the same authors in the recommendation list and of course. Very bad shit that you'll want to gauge your eyes out.

*Zoey has been disconnected from the server*