Seatmate

Kiyotaka POV:

I was sitting in my seat, paying attention to class when I decided to look over at my neighbor.

The person I'm talking about, is Horikita Suzune. An elegant, and arrogant girl who thought she was the best of the best. She was the leader of our class and a great tool if needed, but lately I had started to notice more about her.

The way her ruby eyes sparkle like a newfound gem, the elegant way her hair was done, her girly attitude she would show only around trusted people, and her determination.

While I was daydreaming, the female in particular notice my stare and quickly responded.

"Could you stop staring? It's creeping me out."

"Hm? Oh, my bad." I responded.

"What were you thinking about? It wasn't anything lewd was it?" She said, pulling out her compass.

To quickly not get stabbed, you'd think I'd say something about an upcoming exam to get out of it, but being the horny beast that I am, I decide to tease her.

"I was thinking about how soft your lips looked."

"Ow." I'd been stabbed. Curse my primal urges.

"Pervert." She quickly said after stabbing me.

"Anyway, can I come over to your dorm? I have something to discuss with you." She said with a slight blush running across her face.

"Sure." I had nothing to do, so I might as well let her.

Horikita POV:

I had asked if I could come over, now my plan was in motion.

If you didn't know, I had a question for the brown-eyed boy beside me.

What did he think of me? What was our relationship? It felt like he manipulated me most of the time, but I had this weird longing for him to call me a friend, or maybe even more-

No. This was not what I wanted, right? This is Ayanokouji we're talking about. Sure he's intelligent, fast, calm, collected, charming-

There I go again. Another tangent. I kept finding myself thinking about my neighbor multiple times during the day, and I did not know why. It was mostly about how he helped me. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be where we are now as a class, and I wouldn't be who I am as a person. He had changed me, for the better or for the worse.

But now is not the time. The teacher announced a special exam, so I could have that excuse to talk to him. I just need to wait.

I thought of multiple scenarios, and suddenly one of them turned lewd. I blush grew across my face, and unluckily for me, the boy beside me had noticed.

"Are you okay Horikita?" He asked in his calming voice. Although his voice was mostly the same regardless, it still sounded soothing, and could probably make any girl blush whether they liked him or not.

"Y-Yes! Everything is fine." I responded, failing to regain my composure.

"Oh, Okay." He responded in his monotone voice. I swear he could be so dense.

"Anyway," He continued, "What do you think of this exam? Seems like something both you and me would struggle with."

The exam went like this:

                                                         Dating Exam

(Yes, I got this idea from The Elites, credits to DeadEyesKun, he really inspired me)