Comeback

Ayanokouji stood up, face bloody, wobbling from the heavy hits he'd taken in the ring. He was fighting the #1 boxer in the world, Aaron Krov.

The referee signaled for the match to continue, and Aaron dashed forward. Ayanokouji put up his guard and deflected the hit. Aaron quickly swung again, using his explosive speed to slowly break Ayanokouji's guard.

'Shit,' Ayanokouji thought. 'At this point, I might lose by round 8. I've gotta get out of here.'

In the very short window Ayanokouji had between punches, he sidestepped, and brought down his guard.

'This is my chance!' 

He ducked down and tucked his arms into his chest. Aaron's eyes widened, and a smirk grew on his face.

Ayanokouji punched, and...

...missed.

Aaron had dodged and hit Ayanokouji with a deadly blow to the side. Ayanokouji reeled back, falling onto the ground again.

Ayanokouji felt his heart pounding, and the aching pain in his side bringing tears to his eyes.

Aaron raised his hands to the crowd, cocky as ever. To him, an international champion, this was just a regular match to him. 

Ayanokouji put his hands back the floor and brought himself to his knees.

"Hmm?" Aaron said, turning back to Ayanokouji with a smirk. "I thought you would've given up by now. For your sake, of course."

Ayanokouji gritted his teeth. 

"Give me one more chance..." He muttered, getting up. His body seemed weak, but his determination was now on a different level. Ayanokouji was going to win this match, even if iit came down to him dying.

The referee decided to continue the match, and Ayanokouji took the offensive.

'He never blocks...' Ayanokouji noted. 'So, I'll fake him out, then go for the kill!'

Ayanokouji stepped in and went for a gut punch. Aaron, as he predicted, would dodge to the side. But before Aaron could get a punch in, Ayanokouji delivered a high-speed hit to his chest.

Aaron stepped back, feeling the punch in his core. He shrugged it off and kept going. 

Ayanokouji started dashing towards him again, going for the same strategy, but with more speed. Aaron realized this and stepped back far enough where Ayanokouji couldn't close the distance.

'He's getting better...maybe this will be a fight I can enjoy!' Aaron thought, a smirk growing on his face again.

'Aaron knows my plan now, this is bad. I'm gonna have to go back to the basics.' Ayanokouji thought as Aaron dashed towards him.

Ayanokouji sidestepped, and stepped back, being cautious of Aaron's attack speed. After Aaron missed his punch, Ayanokouji stepped in, delivering a good punch to his head. 

The fight continued like this, with the two dancing around each other. Aaron would throw a punch, and Ayanokouji would dodge and hit back. They would switch every time they went around the arena, putting the crowd in a trance. 

But at the end, someone would have to lose.

The two were bloody and were injured. Ayanokouji had made one hell of a comeback, and he wasn't going to let it up.

Ayanokouji dashed toward Aaron at incredible speed, using the last of his energy. He cocked back his arm quickly and threw a deadly punch at Aaron.

It connected.

Aaron fell down and looked like he was out for the count.

The crowd roared, for a moment that seemed impossible just 3 rounds ago.

Ayanokouji had won.

END

so uh

i think im back....?

i realized that quitting was pretty stupid back in winter break but i only got the motivation to write now, so yeah

also why the hell are yall still reading my books, i havent even updated and this one is at 180k LOL

ty for 150k tho

-virginsenpai