New Things

A/N Before We Start: Sorry for no updates, had some personal stuff going on, then had to do schoolwork on top of that. This is mostly a make up chapter for you guys, since you basically missed out on two days of content, this chapter will be 2000 words long at the very least. Sorry again.

Kei POV

Currently, I was looking through Kiyotaka's computer. He was out looking for ingredients and supplies for our study session, so I had plenty of time. Why, you may ask? To learn more about him, of course! He knew lots about me, while I didn't know much except that he's holding back.

Ignoring the dumb romantic questions he searched up, there was nothing really. How can he be so smart in other things, but so clueless in love? It still confuses me to this day. Anyway, I had one more place to check. His email. There wasn't much except school stuff and the occasional threat from Ryuuen. Huh, Ryuuen sure hates him. I was at the end when I saw a weird email.

It was called,

Your Home

I clicked on it to see 4 videos. All labeled, in chronological order.

WR_Classfied1, WR_Classfied2, WR_Classfied3, WR_Classfied4

I clicked on the first video.

There was a boy in the corner of a completely white room, who looked very familiar.

"I-Is that... Kiyotaka?!" I exclaimed, soon covering my mouth due to it being pretty loud.

I turned my head back to the computer. He was... smiling. It beamed like the sun on a good day, giving warmth to even the most coldest of people. I couldn't help but adore him. He was reading a book it seemed like, it's red and gold cover sticking out like an orange in a bag full of apples. Soon, a man came in. The peaceful atmosphere quickly left, as I tensed up. Kiyotaka looked up to lose that smile, his face quickly turning into one of fear. The man grabbed Kiyotaka by the collar of his gown, lifting him up. Kiyotaka tried to struggle, but it was useless as he got punched in the gut, making him spit blood out as fell as taking a harsh fall to the ground. Kiyotaka started to cry.

"Don't start to cry, you brat! Get back up. For crying, you get another punch." The man yelled. Kiyotaka got up, blood dripping down his face, mixing with his tears. The man punched him in the gut again, almost knocking him unconscious. He left soon after, leaving Kiyotaka on the floor, the now dark red colored blood leaking out of his mouth, staining the white floor like paint.

I couldn't take this. I started to break down, crying a river at the sight. To any kid this would be enough for people to puke, but when it's your boyfriend it takes that feeling to another level.

I took a second to gather my composure, and restarted the video, preparing myself for anything else. Suddenly, a Narrator came.

This is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. A young, bright young boy, with a great talent in music. Although being born to average parents, he possesses a great ceiling of potential in psychology, as well as a great amount of determination and a high resistance for a child. Sadly, he couldn't have a normal life.

This piqued my interest. I had wondered what could have made Kiyotaka the apathetic, emotionless person he was today. I had narrowed it down to his past, but never pried further. Now, it was right here in front of me. With each video, my mission would come closer to being complete. That mission was...

Who Is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

I un-paused the video.

After his mother died, his father had put his own son in the White Room. It was a facility that trained kids to be the best beings on the earth. Of course, you can't do this with the regular methods, so they used more forceful ways of getting them to learn.