Training

A/N: This is for the small, but vocal Ibuki simps.

"So, you need me to train you?"

"Yes. As much as I hate you, I can't deny your fighting ability."

"What do I get out of this?"

"Y-You can make me do anything you want."

"Interesting." I said, getting closer to her face.

"Not anything lewd, you idiot!"

"I know, I won't do anything. Yet."

She threw a quick kick to my head, which I dodged.

"Anyway, how am I supposed to know this isn't a plan by Ryuuen?"

"If it was, I would've been much nicer than right now." Really? I could never imagine Ibuki being nice. Just the thought of it got me confused.

I sighed.

"Okay, let's start today then."

"Uh, Okay."

"First, let's have a quick spar, to test your abilities."

Ibuki got in her position, before closing in on me.

She gave a quick kick to my head, and I ducked. She was really vulnerable right now, but I wont end the fight so I can analyze her style.

The kicks continued, some to my abdomen, and some to my feet. Her kicks were scary, but her punches were like a middle schooler's. She had no technique anywhere else, and relied on her legs to win the fight.

After the 27th kick to my head, I duck and punch her in the gut, making her spit out blood. 

She collapsed to the ground, clearly hurt.

I reached out my hand.

"Your kicks are strong, but your punches need some work."

She wiped off the blood from her mouth, and grabbed my hand reluctantly.

"Well? How do I improve them?"

"Let's start with your form. Your punches have way too wide of an arc, making it easy to dodge. Try just throwing your fist straight forward instead of a hook motion."

Ibuki then copies what I said, and throws a quick jab.

"There you go. Now do that 20 times."

Her form was getting better, but we had a lot more to go.

With the right training, she could be better than Ryuuen.

This might be fun.

Timeskip

Over the past few weeks, Ibuki had become very good. To the point where her punches were almost impossible to dodge, if it wasn't me, the other person would be dead.

I was going to teach her throws today, but she didn't come out here today. Weird.

I looked around the school, not finding her anywhere. Then I peeked outside. She was having a confrontation with Ryuuen.

"You can't just do whatever you want! This puts the class at major risk!"

"I'll do what I want. I don't need lecturing from the likes of you."

"Grr....."

"Does the doggy need some punishment?" Ryuuen lifted up his hand, acting as if he were about to strike her.

I felt myself leap towards the two.

This feeling.

The feeling to protect someone.