Students

We come to a dark room, with only a TV visible. A click can be heard, along with whirring as something comes up on the TV.

The quality is similar to a VHS tape, with dates at the top right. The video displays a woman with light brown hair and purple eyes, sitting in the room with a microphone standing on a table in front of her.

All of a sudden, another click can be heard, but this time from the video.

"Alright, Interview One, 4-19-15." The voice said, speaking from what can be assumed as an intercom.

"Hello, Ms. Hoshinomiya. You're the teacher from Class D. Is that correct?"

The woman brings the microphone to her. "Yes,"

"Okay. We'd like to ask you a few questions, just to ask about a certain student."

"Sure, go ahead."

"How do you feel about the student, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, in terms of behavior in class?"

"Oh, he behaves very well. He's one of the most quiet in my class, actually."

A flash of two people on a bed can be seen, one tied up.

"Okay. What about, academically?"

"He's not the smartest, but I think with tutoring and enough time, he could be one of the best, if not the best in the school."

A flash of the teacher in question is shown, displaying her leaning on a boy's chest in a library.

"Alright, next question. Do you think everything at home is fine, at least for him?"

"Uh, I don't really think so. I've seen him have bruises on his face, and deep stab wounds on his arm."

A flash of two women standing in front of each other, one of them holding guns.

"Okay, final question. How do you feel about Ayanokouji? Do you like him? Not romantically, of course."

"Personally, I really like him. He's one of my best students, and one that should be appreciated more."

The interview stops, and another video pops up, the date saying,

7-20-15

The screen shows a brown haired boy, standing over a dead woman. Hoshinomiya is behind him, holding a gun to his head while speaking in his ear softly, almost trying to comfort him.

The only thing that can be heard is;

"Aren't you excited? You get to be with me, your teacher, your wife, your soulmate-"

The video ends.

A Teacher's Promise

END

I wonder what we've seen here, huh?

-virgin senpai