The Boy in the Back (Mini Series) Part 1

This story will be told from Kei's POV. The writing wont be 1000 words, since this is a mini series. Might even be less. But this is just an easy to digest mini series that I thought of in the car. Enjoy!

Today, I found myself in class, again.

We had to get partnered up for a science project, and coincidentally, only me and the weirdo in the back were left.

I was hesitant, but decided not to complain. After all, I didn't know much about him besides most people's opinions when they first saw him.

I tried saying hello, and only got a feeble "hi" back. This was going to be a challenge.

After a few minutes of silence, I decided to split the project in half. He would do the writing and the research, while I would do the proofreading and the decoration. It was a slideshow, and knowing me, I had to make it unnecessarily fancy.

So I begun designing the slides, while he started to do the research. There was mostly pink and pastel backgrounds, with stars in the corner. Considering that the project was supposed to be based around the galaxy, I think it's enough for an A in decoration.

I peeked at his computer screen and saw at least 26 tabs, with about 6 more windows ready to go.

"Geez, how much of a nerd are you?" I covered my mouth quickly, realizing that I said that out loud.

"Sorry, um-"

"No, it's fine. I actually quite like this kind of stuff, so I don't mind you calling me that." He said, his calm and somewhat deep voice catching me off guard.

"Oh, okay. Well, I've finished the decoration for now, so I'll go home now." I said, grabbing my bag. He looked up at me and nodded, before returning back to his research. I stood there awkwardly for a moment, before leaving.

When I woke up, I thought he would've not done it, considering his grades, but what I saw amazed me. Every slide was filled with neatly written paragraphs along with no grammatical errors.

"Wow.....I can't find a single thing that's wrong...." I said out loud to myself, the blue screen blinding my eyes. 

"Just who is this guy?"

END

Part 2 out soon, this is just something quick for me to write.

How did you like the first part? Tell me in the comments.

See ya!

-virgin senpai