Investigation

This is a continuation of "New things", basically I'll get each character a chapter until they get to the final video.

(TW: ABUSE)

What do I think of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?

He's mysterious, unfathomable, and better than me. Although I don't want to admit it, he's on a completely different level. 

His help has assisted me, the class, and everyone around him. Without Ayanokouji, I doubt we'd even imagine rising up to Class C.

Coincidentally, both me and him had met up to discuss plans for the class. A new exam was approaching, and I wanted to take 0 risks.

But I also had other plans.

Let's go back to that mysterious part, shall we? He never talks about his past experiences unless forced to, and almost all of it is unbelievable. I tried to look into him earlier, however he stopped me before I could get the chance.

He showed me his eyes. They were completely empty, devoid of annoyance or anger. It scared me to the point where I never asked about his life.

"Don't pry into my life." Those words were burned into my brain, and I'll never forget it.

Today however, I would ignore those words. 

"I have to go get something, hold on." He quickly left, shutting the door behind him. I sat in silence for a few seconds, before grabbing the flash drive I had bought and dashing to his laptop.

My investigation had begun. I quickly plugged the flash drive into the laptop, and searched his computer for any files that could lead to his past. There was barely anything except school assignments, unusual for a teenage boy.

My last hope was his email. I signed into it, and saw what I expected; school emails. A sigh came out of my mouth as a scrolled. If there was nothing here about him, what's the point of telling me to back off? I took one look at the screen before I saw a email that was sent to Karuizawa, hidden in the trash.

There were 4 videos, all labeled the same thing, just with a different number. I don't know if they go in order, but I'll watch all of them.

I copied the files onto my flash drive, and shut the computer. I let out a sigh of relief as I hear the door unlock to reveal Ayanokouji.

"Are you okay, Horikita?" He asked. I had a hard time trying to not look nervous.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now let's go back to our planning." His face didn't look convinced, but he reluctantly sat down.

"Alright then. What would you like to talk about?"

"I want you to infiltrate one of the classes." He looked at me with he same stoic face, but this time it gave me goosebumps. I could feel the flash drive in my pocket as we stared at each other. He sighed.

"How do you want me to do this exactly?" He asked, skeptical.

"I want you to find out about Class B, using Shiina. Whatever method you need to use, use it." I said quickly. He pondered for a moment, before looking back at me.

"I'll contact you when I know what I'm doing. Is that all?" 

"Yes." I got up quickly, and begun to leave, but I felt a tug on my sleeve. I looked back, meeting with his hazel eyes. "Are you okay, Horikita?" He asked in a monotone voice. I was one step away from getting out of here, and learning about his past. If I could just fool him for the moment, it would be worth everything.

I snatched away my arm, and fixed my sleeve. "Yes, I am perfectly okay." I said, bolting out of the door. He got no chance to speak, just how I wanted it. I immediately went to my dorm, and shut the door behind me.