felt like writing again

in honor of cote anime season 2 like next week i got motivated to write again
no im not finishing the 200 day challenge, way too much shit on my hands to do that
however, thank you all for the support while i was gone, 273k reads is literally insane and i don't deserve it

anyways time to do a basic fight scene to get back into writing again

also using powers yadda yadda yadda 

The class let out a collective gasp.

A picture showing Shinohara, one of their classmates, laying on the ground with two shoes pushing down on her head.

Murmurs creeped across the once silent room. Shock and Anger flooded throughout Class D.

And Ike...well.

He was apalled. Ike grabbed his katana and left the room immediately.

Ayanokouji just sighed.

"Everyone calm down. I will fetch him." he said, walking out the door. 

A buzz rung throughout the room. 'Hm?' Horikita thought, grabbing her phone. Ayanokouji had texted her.

[Keep the classroom calm while I'm gone]

'What'd this imbecile just say to me? How the hell am I supposed to do that?' she thought. Arguements were already springing up throughout the classroom.

'Shit.'

With Ike and Ayanokouji

"Ike!" Ayanokouji yelled. The shorter brown haired boy turned around, and gave Ayanokouji a sharp glare.

"Calm down. We don't even know who did it yet-"

"It has to be Ryuen. He's the only asshole capable of some shit like this," Ike spoke through gritted teeth. "Don't follow me." he said, walking off. Ayanokouji eyes wavered. Class D's captain just stood there for a moment.

The air around him was suddenly crashing against his ears. The presence of nobody became larger and larger, and swallowed him whole. He could hear his heartbeat moving at a steady snail's pace.

"You good?" someone asked from behind him. Ayanokouji turned around and saw his 5th in command, Sudo.

"Yeah, I'm good. Follow me." he spoke softly, walking to Class C. Sudo quietly followed.

with ike

The door to Class C slammed open.

"Ike! My good pal!" Ryuen said, a hideous smirk plastered on his face. "How ya been man-"

Suddenly, a blade was stabbed into the wall, next to Ryuen. Ike was in front of him, his arm tensed and his veins close to popping.

"Where's Shinohara." Ike spoke. His words alone made the class back off. This was a 1v1. 

Him and Ryuen.

"Who knows? She's a pain in the ass anyways. Talks too damn much-" Ryuen was slapped out of the room.

"Ryuen-" Ibuki exclaimed. Albert patted her shoulder.

"He'll be fine," he said, his voice deep and rough. "Ryuen hasn't lost a fight ever."

Ryuen crashed into the courtyard.

"Fuck, he got me good." he mumbled. Ike leaped all the way to Ryuen, and winded up a punch. Ryuen easily dodges it. 

"What's got you so pumped up? I haven't even told you where your little crush is." Ryuen said, giving him a right to the gut.

"Ack!" Blood spattered out of Ike's mouth. Ryuen had a multitude of powers, but his main one was Thievery, a power that allows you to steal other peoples powers. However, there is a limit to how many one can have depending on the person.