Cursed Content

Welcome to Cursed Content, I'm your host, Virgin Senpai. On this show, we show you cursed things that shouldn't exist. Turn away if you are sensitive to:

Genderbends

OOC Characters

Cringe

And most importantly...

My shitty writing!

Without further ado, let's begin!

I sat on the bleachers as I watched the other students play basketball. It was boys vs girls, and the boys were getting destroyed, literally. I could see random boys beg for mercy as the girls scored on them multiple times. It was quite a blowout.

The coach blew the whistle, signaling the bloodbath to stop. The boys walked to the locker room, disappointed in their performance.

The girls were celebrating and high-fiving each other as they walked into the locker room. IN that crowd, two girls were probably the most notable.

One being Horikita Suzune, the pretentious girl that is sadly my neighbor. She distanced herself from the majority of the girls, and didn't like to talk to any of them.

The other being Keiko Sudou, the main star of the team, and the most athletic person in our class. She had a very cold, delinquent personality when she first introduced herself, but slowly opened herself up to us as the days went on. 

Speaking of those two, Horikita was walking up to me after exiting the locker room.

"Sitting out again? I could've swore boys liked to play sports."

"Well, some of us don't. I personally just don't find interest in any sports at the current moment." I retorted.

".......Do you have any interest in anything?" Horikita asked.

"Books."

"God, I don't even have any friends and I'm still more active than you. You seriously need a life," Horikita joked. This is coming from the same girl who can't even socialize, by the way.

Horikita noticed my silence, and left. It seems as if she has no more interest in me.

But there's another challenger....

Sudou followed closely behind, and sat down next to me.

"Sup, Ayanokouji!" She exclaimed, hitting me in the back.

"Ack-" I yelreped out in pain. 

"Sorry, tee hee." Sudou said, giggling. Sudou and Horikita really like to take pleasure in hitting me.

I let out a sigh. "What do you want?"

"Well.......uhm.......I don't think it's really the place for this, how about after school?" She blurted out, a red blush on her face. What could be that embarrassing? Maybe she had a request for me?

"Okay, I'll see you after school then." I answered, letting her leave.

I wonder what she has to tell me........

Timeskip

The end of class was approaching, and I could feel a stare on me from across the room. Can you guess who it is?

Sudou, of course.

The red haired girl stared intensely at me, completely ignoring anything else around her. It was quite disturbing. 

If her behavior tells me anything, it's that this must be a very, very sacred secret, something that not even her family knows. Such a responsibility being placed on my shoulders was scary.