Secrets Getting Out

A/N: Thank you for the recent support on this book! I really did not expect for people to even notice this, but here we are. This is a Kei chapter, to make up for the last one. Hope you enjoy!

Third Person POV:

As we look at the dormitory hallways, we see a young blonde girl currently skipping to a certain person's dorm. Her hair flowing freely as she knocked on the door. A boy opened the door and let her in, not noticing the boy who was watching her from a distance.

He had let his girlfriend in and was surprised to see her hair not in a ponytail. It flowed down to her waist giving her an elegant look that rivaled Horikita.

"Hello, Kei. Would my girlfriend like something to drink?"

"Y-Yes! I-I would like coffee please." She said while flustered, still not used to him calling her his girlfriend.

As they sat down with their drinks, they started off the conversation with small talk about what's happening in school and in their lives. Eventually, they would have to come to something that had clearly changed. Kei's hair.

"Kiyotaka?"

"Yes, Kei?" He asked.

"D-Do you notice something different about me?" She asked while looking down, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Yes." He responded.

"R-Really?" She said with excitement.

"Yes, I do," He got up and pushed her to the wall. Trapping her between his arms, only allowing her to look at him. She turned away with a huge blush on her face, knowing what he wanted. He licked her ear, receiving a gasp and a giggle. Slowly getting closer, they locked their lips, fighting for dominance. Kiyotaka easily won, and Kei couldn't be more happier.

18+

He kissed her neck giving her a hickey, not even caring about what would happen later. She was definitely surprised by this, as they agreed to keep their relationship a secret, but deep inside, she didn't mind being marked as his.

They got their clothes off on the way to the bed, and Kei was now pinned to the bed with the T-Rex in-front of her. Even while flaccid, it was shockingly big. She slowly started to suck on the tip, and eventually started to get further down. Kiyotaka was a sadist deep down, so he starts thrusting into her mouth, pistoning it like he was inside her already. Kei was surprised by the sudden flip to completely ravaging her, but she didn't care.

"Cumming."

He filled her mouth up with cum, and she swallowed it all. Moving onto the next stage, Kei lay there blushing and looking to the side, as if he just teased her.

"P-Put it in." She said timidly.

"Say it dirtier." He commanded, not taking her request seriously.

"P-Put your l-large d-dick into me." She said louder, still embarrassed.

"Spread your legs." She immediately obliged, showing her garden, waiting for it to get ravaged.

He slowly entered her, eventually meeting her hymen and breaking it. She yelped in pain, and Kiyotaka didn't wait. He started thrusting into her, reaching the deepest parts that no regular human could venture into.

"Ahhnnn~ deeper!" She yelped, wanting more.

He thrusted more and more, and eventually with one final thrust, they finished together, collapsing onto the bed.

Little did they know someone heard this.

Time Skip to tomorrow~

It was 5 AM, and Kiyotaka had opened his eyes to see the beautiful girl in front of him. He hugged her from behind, taking her into a embrace.

"Wake up, beautiful." He whispered into her ear, hoping he could tease her.

She fluttered her eyes open, not recognizing the room. She felt something hugging her and eventually realized that she is in Kiyotaka's room, and what he whispered into her ear made her red as a tomato. She looked over at her boyfriend with his brown hair and brown eyes that calmed her down. He kissed her on the lips, and she reciprocated. It was short, but sweet nonetheless. Kiyotaka got into the shower, while Kei waited.

She started to remember last night and quickly got a blush on her face. This also got her curious. So, she decided to join Kiyotaka in the shower, and help him get ready. Of course, with Hornykouji around, he went for a second round, and successfully laid the maiden again. But this time she didn't pass out, so they were able to go to school in time.

Time Skip~

Kei had come out of her room and had prepared herself for the eventual questions she would get from her classmates, since she couldn't hide the hickey. She let out a sigh, before walking to school.

On her way there, she saw Kiyotaka walking in front of her, and this sight brought all the memories back.

'I can't believe we did that! That means... I'm Kiyotaka's first time!' Kei quickly blushed for the 17th time today. She met up with her friends and say Kiyotaka go to their homeroom class.

As he walked in, he got a look from everyone in the class. Airi looked dead, Haruka was trying to bring her back to life. Matsuhita looked at him with a blush. Horikita gave him an icy glare. The rest were jealous boys or blushing girls. He sighed and went to his seat, and immediately after, Ike opened his mouth.

"Kiyotaka..... YOU LUCKY BASTARD!" Ike exclaimed.

"Uh, what do you mean?" He said not knowing what he was talking about.

"DON'T ACT DUMB! YOUR DATING KEI AREN'T YOU?"

"What do you mean?" He responded acting confused.

"SHE WENT INTO YOUR ROOM, AND SOMEONE HEARD LOUD MOANS!" Ike exclaimed getting out his recorder.

Then he realized.

The class realized.

Someone had caught him banging Kei, and recorded it. The dirty perverts.

It may had seemed like Kiyotaka didn't care, but when it came to Kei, he did. And this was an unforgivable act. He grabbed Ike's recorder and smashed it into pieces.

"Don't ever try this again." Kiyotaka said in a low voice, his real eyes pointed at Ike.

He grabbed Ike by the collar and pushed him to the wall, dropping him eventually.

Unluckily for Ike, Kei had come in and Kiyotaka briefed her on the situation.

She showed no mercy.

She beat him to a pulp, destroying his pride and his face.

The class was radio silent before eventually going back to bombarding them with questions.

End, for now.

A/N: And that's going to be the first part for this oneshot, probably going to expand on it some more in the future. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed my first lemon, tell me what you think! See ya.