The Great Simp War Part 2

The Simp Camps show back up to the battlefield, with some newer armies. A stadium surrounds them, COTE fans sitting in the stands.

Nix leads the Arisu Camp, since he's a loli lover. He's currently on the run since the FBI are after him, but he decided to visit for a bit.

Rhymar, the Ichika fanatic leads the Ichika Camp, since he's obsessed with her. Seriously, apparently he has a body pillow and every piece of merch.

Virgin Senpai is in the Ichinose Camp, and for all of the wrong reasons. Keyword: Horny.

Saransh, the Kei fanatic is in the Kei Camp, since he has bland taste- I mean great taste.

And those are the teams, since every other girl is irrelevant. 

The Kei Camp attacks the Arisu Camp, attempting to outnumber them. Needless to say, it goes terribly as they all get eliminated quickly with very good strategy by the Arisu Camp.

Rhymar leads him team to the Ichinose Camp, where he attempts to ambush them, However, Virgin Senpai uses the horny bastards on reddit to fight off the ambush, and causes the Ichika Camp to retreat.

The Arisu Camp takes advantage of the Ichika Camp's weakness, and quickly cleans them up.

The final two armies stare at each other, with captains talking with their sections, and getting ready to attack.

Eventually, the fight begins, with the Arisu Camp on top. The horny bastards push back, making the matchup more even, but it means nothing as the Arisu Camp overpowers them.

As the Arisu Camp closes in on Virgin Senpai, the Horikita Camp quickly sneak attack the Arisu Camp, saving Virgin Senpai in the process. He joins their unlead army as Virgin Senpai wins the Simp War.

END

totally true, cause horikita is best girl

rhymar and saransh got bullied LOOOOL

anyways, simp war 3 if you guys enjoyed this, lemme know.

see yall 

-virgin senpai